The Student Room Group

Edexcel Chemistry unit 2 May 2011 (Exam discussion)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
What the hell was this paper!?!?!?! I retook chem 2 and I got exactly the same mark as my Jan paper! 88/120. feeling screwed!!!!!!
Reply 861
gonna resit it in this Jan. any advise? any resource other than Facers' textbook?
Reply 862
Original post by raheem94

I used George Facer mostly but also used to refer the edexcel student book and the hodder book.

Along with refering to the books i also did lot of past papers which were very helpful in preparation for my exam.

hi, could you please give the exact details of the books u used (other than Facers'). cuz when i searched the edexcel student book and hodder book, I faced many results and almost irrelevant!!!
Original post by ayda.brj
hi, could you please give the exact details of the books u used (other than Facers'). cuz when i searched the edexcel student book and hodder book, I faced many results and almost irrelevant!!!

Hodder book:
It's name is "Edexcel chemistry for A2" written by Graham Hill and Andrew Hunt.

Edexcel student book:
It is written by Ann Fullick and Bob McDuell.

Btw use only one book for preparation and than make notes about different topics from the mark scheme.
Reply 864

Hodder book:
It's name is "Edexcel chemistry for A2" written by Graham Hill and Andrew Hunt.

Edexcel student book:
It is written by Ann Fullick and Bob McDuell.

Btw use only one book for preparation and than make notes about different topics from the mark scheme.

tnx, so do you think Facer's the best? wt abt revision books? have u found any of them useful?
Original post by ayda.brj
tnx, so do you think Facer's the best? wt abt revision books? have u found any of them useful?

George Facer book is the best. I have not used any of the revision books so i don't know about them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending