The Student Room Group

AQA BUSS3 Revision Notes?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 0range
Does anyone have a list of the formulas we need? e.g. Investment appraisal and gearing and that crap

Hey - look online at past papers, there is a formula sheet there :smile:
Does anyone have buss3 and pestle revision notes that can help me revise, and a structure on how to structure a buss3 question
Reply 22
Original post by The_Rev
I'm ok thanks mate. But you can post it just in case someone else finds this thread at a later date :smile:

As promised, here are my BUSS3 revision notes. I used some of your notes for the HR stuff, as they were in quite a lot of depth. Mine are more like the small bullet pointed sheets of paper that you'd read a few hours before the exam :smile:

I beg of you, please please re-upload your notes to media fire please :frown: It says they have been taken down
Heya I know this was years ago but can't find the course companion anywhere! Don't suppose you still have it? You're prob not even a student anymore 🙈
Original post by LaurenB_x
Heya I know this was years ago but can't find the course companion anywhere! Don't suppose you still have it? You're prob not even a student anymore 🙈

and me too aha
Reply 25
Does anyone have the january 2011 unit 3 paper I can only find the mark scheme online , would really appreciate it if anyone can please post the link
Original post by LaurenB_x

i have it but it wont let me upload it, tweet me @piersalm
Where is the Tutor2U course companion? Struggling to find it, any help guys?
Interesting discussion ! I was enlightened by the points , Does anyone know if my assistant could possibly get access to a template MA 3ABC - Boston document to use ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending