The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Unit 3- Possible Development/World Cities questions?

Just wondering from looking at what has come up in recent past papers, what people think are most likely, and least likely to come up on the exam for both the structured questions and the 40 mark essay, for development and world cities?
Reply 1
Original post by JackT180
Just wondering from looking at what has come up in recent past papers, what people think are most likely, and least likely to come up on the exam for both the structured questions and the 40 mark essay, for development and world cities?

I'm mega hoping the stuff that's already come up won't come up because I havent revised for them in the slightest :/ has anyone else? Is my plan a good one or a bad one? Surely the probability of them coming up again are incredibly low that it's not worth it?

I reckon TNCs has a big chance of cming up. It's quite a large bit of the spec. I think economic groupings and NICs have already come up right?

Btw, think it's worth practicing the questions in the text book. In the Barker one, there was a 40 marker about Plate Tectonics in it...which was more or less the exact same one as in the exam! I think it was january 2011 one? - about evidence of plate tectonics theory.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by In_Infamy
I'm mega hoping the stuff that's already come up won't come up because I havent revised for them in the slightest :/ has anyone else? Is my plan a good one or a bad one? Surely the probability of them coming up again are incredibly low that it's not worth it?

I reckon TNCs has a big chance of cming up. It's quite a large bit of the spec. I think economic groupings and NICs have already come up right?

Btw, think it's worth practicing the questions in the text book. In the Barker one, there was a 40 marker about Plate Tectonics in it...which was more or less the exact same one as in the exam! I think it was january 2011 one? - about evidence of plate tectonics theory.

Yeah im trying to get hold of the Jan 11 paper so i know what not to revise and avoid wasting time but i cant get the paper!

Im defo going to try and do the plate tect essay although the section on plate tect is so easy for quick marks but global warming does my head in!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending