The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Kirki
Has anyone done the Myers-Briggs test? It would be interesting to see if the UKL boards attract a certain type or anything.
There's a test at www.similarminds.com

I'm an INTP :smile:

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Not really me i dont think, but thats what i got :biggrin:
Mr White
INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Lol, you are special :wink:
Reply 4
Introverted (I) 57.89% Extroverted (E) 42.11%
Intuitive (N) 63.89% Sensing (S) 36.11%
Thinking (T) 52.08% Feeling (F) 47.92%
Perceiving (P) 75.76% Judging (J) 24.24%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

hmm... i wonder how it does that.... what kind of assuptions and generalisations does it make... i'm special god damn it! Not part of some 3.3%!
ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
Spc_K

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

hmm... i wonder how it does that.... what kind of assuptions and generalisations does it make... i'm special god damn it! Not part of some 3.3%!

Well so far i'm theh commoner amongst us :biggrin:, should i be proud to be average?
Pencil Queen
ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Ohh, i think that is a good category to be in :biggrin:
Matt the cat
Ohh, i think that is a good category to be in :biggrin:

Possibly

I find it quite disturbing that 11% of the population think the statement "I am weird" is very accurate...I knew I should have lied on that one everyone *thinks* they're weird.
Pencil Queen
Possibly

I find it quite disturbing that 11% of the population think the statement "I am weird" is very accurate...I knew I should have lied on that one everyone *thinks* they're weird.

I dont think i'm wierd.. infact i think i'm absolutly average, does that mean i'm wierd?
Reply 10
Spc_K

Hey I got the same!
but my percentages were;
Introverted (I) 61.54% Extroverted (E) 38.46%
Intuitive (N) 77.14% Sensing (S) 22.86%
Thinking (T) 70% Feeling (F) 30%
Perceiving (P) 66.67% Judging (J) 33.33%

Must be some mistake, I can't be the same as a whole 3.3%!
Matt the cat
I dont think i'm wierd.. infact i think i'm absolutly average, does that mean i'm wierd?

weirder than me :wink:
Reply 12
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

:biggrin:
Reply 13
ZJuwelH
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

I'd expect nothing less, actually.

It appears that my quote won, then?
ZJuwelH

Good for you :smile:
Reply 15
Mr White

It had to, by far the best thing said so far this year (even if it is only feb 3rd).
Reply 16
pal_sch
It had to, by far the best thing said so far this year (even if it is only feb 3rd).

Oh, I feel special.
Reply 17
Mr White

Yay me :smile:

So it did, congratulations.
Reply 18
ZJuwelH
Yay me :smile:

So it did, congratulations.

So the idea is that there will be one of these competitions every month for the next year, when one 'quote of the year' will be decided from the 12?
Reply 19
pal_sch
Hey I got the same!
but my percentages were;
Introverted (I) 61.54% Extroverted (E) 38.46%
Intuitive (N) 77.14% Sensing (S) 22.86%
Thinking (T) 70% Feeling (F) 30%
Perceiving (P) 66.67% Judging (J) 33.33%

Must be some mistake, I can't be the same as a whole 3.3%!

maybe that's another factor of the INTP... we're all actually radically different... maybe we need to devise the INTP differential test to satisfy our needs.

oh i did the personality dissorder too...

Paranoid |||| 18%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 42%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Antisocial |||||||||||| 46%
Borderline |||||| 22%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||||||| 38%
Avoidant |||||| 22%
Dependent |||| 14%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34%

I'm not too sure about that... i just like to think stuff through the way i feel like thinking it through... plus loads of questions on the test need much greater clarification... there's infinite possible interpretations of them.

Latest

Trending

Trending