The Student Room Group

I'm new, one can make friends if desired

I'm a 17-year-old male and learning a mechanics course at Gateshead College and I live in County Durham.
My hobbies include browsing the net, reading books, playing old video games, watching television, creative writing, and Puzzler magazines.
I enjoy learning about psychoactive drugs, dream interpretation, religion/spirituality, near death experiences, psychology, personality typology, and mental illnesses. I would describe my religious belief as a weird contradictory combination of agnoticism, Roman Catholicism, Buddhism, and general new age.
My music taste is Pavement, Grimes, IDLES, Sonic Youth, UK garage, drum and bass, trance, and eurodance.
My dress sense if characterized by cargo shorts, striped T-shirts, fishing hats and military caps, Fjallraven kanken bags, and Adidas.
Reply 1
Original post by nettrampler89
I'm a 17-year-old male and learning a mechanics course at Gateshead College and I live in County Durham.
My hobbies include browsing the net, reading books, playing old video games, watching television, creative writing, and Puzzler magazines.
I enjoy learning about psychoactive drugs, dream interpretation, religion/spirituality, near death experiences, psychology, personality typology, and mental illnesses. I would describe my religious belief as a weird contradictory combination of agnoticism, Roman Catholicism, Buddhism, and general new age.
My music taste is Pavement, Grimes, IDLES, Sonic Youth, UK garage, drum and bass, trance, and eurodance.
My dress sense if characterized by cargo shorts, striped T-shirts, fishing hats and military caps, Fjallraven kanken bags, and Adidas.

That is alot of things buddy,which icl can be beneficial to talk about in your interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest