The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Modular Maths Unit 3 Exam - 10th June 2011

Hi all :biggrin:

I have my maths exam this Friday and am wondering how to revise effectively for it? I have already done all the past papers that we were given and that i could find online, and have no idea what to do now :confused:
Reply 1
me too i have it.. need to do 2 my papers and i cant find mark schemes for them.. do you know where I can find mark schemes?
Original post by OSullivan
Hi all :biggrin:

I have my maths exam this Friday and am wondering how to revise effectively for it? I have already done all the past papers that we were given and that i could find online, and have no idea what to do now :confused:

have you got mathswatch
its really helpful
Reply 3
i have given up on past papers, the exam i did yesterday destroyed me! and im meant to be an A* student Lol
Reply 4
Original post by PoorLoser

Original post by PoorLoser
me too i have it.. need to do 2 my papers and i cant find mark schemes for them.. do you know where I can find mark schemes?

If you email me and just put something relevant in the subject box ill send you the calculator past papers and mark schemes if you like :smile:
Reply 5
Look for my thread with a prediction paper for fri
Reply 6
Original post by mrmanps
Look for my thread with a prediction paper for fri

do you know how to do those questions?
i found four of them real hard
and we've never been shown or told how to do a graph when y = 4sin2
i have no idea how to attempt that question, would you mind showing me?
Reply 7
Original post by Peace_Frog
do you know how to do those questions?
i found four of them real hard
and we've never been shown or told how to do a graph when y = 4sin2
i have no idea how to attempt that question, would you mind showing me?

I agree, that question in particular is very difficult :eek: help us please :biggrin:
Reply 8
Well, todays exam was really good I must say, compared to the one on Monday.... in total must have gotten a minimum of 80/120, and that was me being real harsh with my marks meaning I totally achieved a bit more.... The grade boundaries are going down teachers have mentioned and with todays exam, cherry on top I must say... ooo and BTW, could anyone upload the exam we just did with the answers please? I managed to find the Monday one but could someone please do todays :biggrin: Thanks x
Reply 9
Original post by lovehate
Well, todays exam was really good I must say, compared to the one on Monday.... in total must have gotten a minimum of 80/120, and that was me being real harsh with my marks meaning I totally achieved a bit more.... The grade boundaries are going down teachers have mentioned and with todays exam, cherry on top I must say... ooo and BTW, could anyone upload the exam we just did with the answers please? I managed to find the Monday one but could someone please do todays :biggrin: Thanks x

I found it really time consuming, but in the end i think i done well. Need to get an A*. I think the non calculator was easier but for the sphere question. what answers did you get?
Who uploaded the Mark scheme for the Gcse maths edexcel linear 10th june 2011 (calc) ???
Reply 11
heyy can someone please upload a unofficial mark scheme for the calculator paper ..thanks
Reply 12
Edit: my computer glitched, can a mod delete this please :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Where are the answers from the non calc!?
Reply 14
Original post by ciaradolby
Where are the answers from the non calc!?

First Post
Reply 15
When will you be able to upload the solutions for the calculator paper we did today?
Reply 16
when will the calculator result be available

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending