The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

CCCU accommodation help !

Hello,
In my conditional offer from CCCU its says that i need to attend Study Skills program starting in 27.08 but when applying for accommodation all the rooms are available from 17.09. What should i do ?

Also how to choose the accommodation. There arent any decent pictures.I want single en suite room close to Canterbury campus, what would you suggest ?
Reply 1
Hey,

Call the Uni, they'll probably let you move in early. Alot of the foreign students did. Most of the accomdation is quite good. Try campus if you want to be in the actual uni. Parham is about 15 mins walk (but is the best place), Lan Franc is about 10 mins and pin hill is the furthest away.
Getting an en suite is quite difficult, I applied for all en suites and didn't get one, in the end it's not a problem and you'll appreciate the money you save.

Good Luck!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sm2
Hey,

Call the Uni, they'll probably let you move in early. Alot of the foreign students did. Most of the accomdation is quite good. Try campus if you want to be in the actual uni. Parham is about 15 mins walk (but is the best place), Lan Franc is about 10 mins and pin hill is the furthest away.
Getting an en suite is quite difficult, I applied for all en suites and didn't get one, in the end it's not a problem and you'll appreciate the money you save.

Good Luck!

Is that accommodation for this September? if so then when did you hear back?
I suggest doing what SM2 said...You'll be lucky to get an ensuite tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending