The Student Room Group

Are A-Levels too easy??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Sabster
You definately are - what are you taking History, Politics, English Lit., Geography.

My cat could have told you that that was idiotic

Sociology, Psychology, English Language, Drama.
YOU are idiotic.
Reply 61
Yeah, A Levels are waaay too easy. You get to university and think WOAH. I actually have to do work here to do well? A levels need to be a lot harder, you shouldn't be able to get As in things with no work unless you're a minor genius!
Reply 62
Original post by Sabster
You definately are - what are you taking History, Politics, English Lit., Geography.

Oh and babe, learn to spell 'definitely'. You're really backing up the argument that I'M retarded extremely well.
Reply 63
Original post by Sabster

You can't really call someone idiotic and spell definitely wrong in the same post...
Reply 64
Original post by xcesciee
YOU are idiotic.

Probably shouldn't have admitted to 4 A-levels easier than all the ones he/she mentioned ;-)
Reply 65
Original post by Liblover
You can't really call someone idiotic and spell definitely wrong in the same post...

He called me retarded earlier for taking 4 essay subjects too.
I vote pr*ck.
Original post by Sabster
Anyone else think A-Levels are far too easy?

They need to revert back to the old days when getting a c-d was good and an A was incredible.

Because currently everybody gets As and it is ridiculously easy to do so (with very little work whatsoever).

Thus it is soo hard for the universities to seek out the good candidates.

I don't mean to be horrid, but a c-d was never good... I don't know who lead you to believe that.

As for 'far too easy', Oh have you gotten one of these 'ridiculously easy' A's in Further Mathematics?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sagacious
I don't mean to be horrid, but a c-d was never good... I don't know who lead you to believe that.

As for 'far too easy', Oh have you gotten one of these ridiculously easy A's in Further Mathematics?

A* to be more accurate
YOU are idiotic.

Hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaa

Hhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I thought you might be taking real subjects... I was wrong

Hahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahaha

Hhahahahhahahaha
Original post by Sabster
A* to be more accurate

Okay, i'll believe you.
Reply 70
He called me retarded earlier for taking 4 essay subjects too.
I vote pr*ck.

Essay subjects take a lot of wrist strength, they are not to be mocked! :wink: (I did essay subjects/degree, I'm not being a ****)
Reply 71
Original post by Sabster
Hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaa

Hhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I thought you might be taking real subjects... I was wrong

Hahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahaha

Hhahahahhahahaha

Maybe so, but I'm definitely gonna get further in life than you, you little dic*muncher :smile: Sometimes it's not what you know, but who you know.
Maybe so, but I'm definitely gonna get further in life than you, you little dic*muncher :smile: Sometimes it's not what you know, but who you know.

Yeah enjoy your job as a Drama teacher/English Teacher/Sociologist/Physiciologist

Great life....
Reply 73
Original post by Sabster
Yeah enjoy your job as a Drama teacher/English Teacher/Sociologist/Physiciologist

Great life....

HAHAHAHAHA
WHAT IS A PHYSICIOLOGIST
HAHAHA

& yeah right, people who come out of Maths degrees have been known to go into dentistry. What you study doesn't determine your field. You know nothing about the world.

Have fun c*cksucking honeyyy, bye
Original post by Sagacious
Okay, i'll believe you.

I don't care whether you belive me or not. But as of now I have two A* in Maths and Further Maths and hopefully two more in the summer
HAHAHAHAHA
WHAT IS A PHYSICIOLOGIST
HAHAHA

& yeah right, people who come out of Maths degrees have been known to go into dentistry. What you study doesn't determine your field. You know nothing about the world.

Have fun c*cksucking honeyyy, bye

/Investment Banking/ Whatever the **** I want, and if I wanted to be a Dentist, lets just say I have more than enough contacts to become a dentist.

I can't spell - but I don't care because we have something called spell check
Original post by Sabster
I don't care whether you belive me or not. But as of now I have two A* in Maths and Further Maths and hopefully two more in the summer

May I ask how you got an A* in Further Maths before the end of the second year?
Reply 77
Original post by Sabster
/Investment Banking/ Whatever the **** I want, and if I wanted to be a Dentist, lets just say I have more than enough contacts to become a dentist.

That'll be brilliant for use outside TSR.
Oh wait, you don't even use it on here.
Fail
Original post by Sabster

The feud between xcesciee and Sabster is actually quite interesting. I love the drama. Both of you should keep it up. lol.

Quick Reply

Latest