The Student Room Group

LGBT+ Members' Questionnaire Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by dbmag9
I got bored and wanted to redo the questionnaire, so it's now slightly less intrusive and doesn't assume a gender binary, among other things. Copy it into a post and answer as much or as little as you want. :woo:

You should also check out the LGBT Chat Thread (not linked since we seem to get through a new thread every few months) where we chat about pretty much anything constantly.

TSRLGBTSQII1. What's your name? Leah
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Nope
3. How old are you? 18
4. What's your gender? Female
5. What's your sexual orientation? Lesbian
6. How long have you known your orientation? 18 years, give or take a straight phase or two
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Actually no. I have super short hair, but i paint my nails and wear flannel sometimes and skirts others.
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? 2nd hand transphobia, and yeah a little bit of homo-hate but not a lot. Really, just general assumptions or ignorance.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I'm out AF. No-one really cared. I was most nervous to come out to my parents but after they were chill, nothing else mattered. :smile:
10. Do you know many LGBT people? Actually loads.
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? I tried, but my friends (despite being largely LGBT+) are all lazy as heck, so nothing happened.
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Been to my local pride, loved it.
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Definitely.
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Just got dumped actually. Lasted 7 months.
15. What do you look for in a partner? A brain. And a compatible personality to mine. (and an ass that don't quit)
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Heh. Yeah. Good mostly
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Beyond kissing, nothing consensual.
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Not atm, but I'd like to. (and no, sorry).
19. Name some fit famous people. Chris Hemsworth. Lord knows you don't have to be straight to see that, you just need eyes. Otherwise, I don't really do celeb crushes.
20. Show us your picture? Lol, nah. I hate my face :biggrin:
Reply 921
1. What's your name?
Yasmin

2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for?
Not really

3. How old are you?

4. What's your gender?
Female

5. What's your sexual orientation?
Asexual

6. How long have you known your orientation?
5 years

7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes?
I like Cake a lot.

8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia?
I haven't,

9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?
I'm out to some, not that long and no plans to come out to others atm. They were a bit confused as i had to explain what Asexuality and Aromantic are but they were and are very supportive and understanding.

10. Do you know many LGBT people?
I know some.

11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?
I haven't.

12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they?
Only Pride which was good.

13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically?
Yes

14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long?
Nope

15. What do you look for in a partner?
Nothing, as i personally have no interest in relationships. (Also Aromantic)

16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender?
Nope

17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender?
I'm out to some, not that long and no plans to come out to others atm. They were a bit confused as i had to explain what Asexuality is, but they were and are very supportive and understanding.

18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
Nope

19. Name some fit famous people.
Hayley Williams

20. Show us your picture?
I don't think so.
(edited 6 years ago)
1. What's your name? Ellie
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? I'm quite far down the transition track and so I want to help people who want to get started transitioning.
3. How old are you? 17
4. What's your gender? Woman (trans)
5. What's your sexual orientation? Lesbian
6. How long have you known your orientation? 2 years?
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Don't think so
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? little - Told I was too young to know once
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Nearly a year ago to everyone, 2 years ago was first coming out, almost everyone has been amazing
10. Do you know many LGBT people? Yeah I probably know in the region of 40 people who are lgbt+
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? I went to my college's LGBT society for a year in lower 6th, and this year I run it.
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? 2016: London Pride in the park. 2017: London Pride parade, and SITC which although not specifically may as well have been. Really enjoyed all of them
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Yeah green or labour bc everyone else doesn't seem as good with trans issues
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? nope :frown:
15. What do you look for in a partner? Friendly and can make and hold a conversation.
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Nope
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Nope, I'm a bit slow on the old relationship stuff but I have been busy transitioning and with college to get round to a relationship.
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Not old enough to get in
19. Name some fit famous people. Ellen Page
20. Show us your picture? no?
1. What's your name? Amy.
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? It's almost 1am and I can't sleep, so...
3. How old are you? I'll be thirty-one in November.
4. What's your gender? Female.
5. What's your sexual orientation? Gay.
6. How long have you known your orientation? Um, probably for longer than I can admit to, but I came out to my friends around nineteen / twenty and at twenty-one to my 'rents (who said they already knew).
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I hate "stereotypes" - some would say I do, some would say I don't, but I'm just who I am being me.
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Only a very slight amount on the rare occasion, luckily.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? See above. My 'rents were like "yeah, we know" and carried on with whatever they were doing - the coolest people ever, it's never been an issue. My coming-out story is a very short one which began by wearing a 'Frankie Says You're Gay' t-shirt...
10. Do you know many LGBT people? I do.
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Um, no, not really.
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? I used to go to Pride in Edinburgh. It makes me sound old, but it's turned into something where the vast majority of young's just see it as an excuse to get drunk - not my scene.
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Sometimes.
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Five years and six months (almost); happily engaged for the last two.
15. What do you look for in a partner? This would turn into a lengthy list - I'll just say I've found it.
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? None.
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? None.
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No, not anymore.
19. Name some fit famous people. Sigourney Weaver, Susan Sarandon, Pink, Meryl Streep, Kate Nash... I'm also a fan of Simon Neil and Jared Leto.
20. Show us your picture? I honestly can't be bothered finding one / posting a link. Sorry!
Reply 924
1. What's your name? David
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? not really.
3. How old are you? 19
4. What's your gender? Male
5. What's your sexual orientation? Gay
6. How long have you known your orientation? 5 years (I think)
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Nope
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? my family, friends, people from real life, I was beaten once for that.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? No really.
10. Do you know many LGBT people? A few
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? No
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? No
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Not my thing
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Nope
15. What do you look for in a partner? Friendly, kind and trustful
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? No
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? No
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? I have never been in a club before.
19. Name some fit famous people. I think Tom Daley is the most obvious
What's your name?
Jade2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for?
nope.3. How old are you?
154. What's your gender?
cis girl5. What's your sexual orientation?
good question.6. How long have you known your orientation?
questioning since I was 11, known I like girls since I was 137. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes?
yeah I try to look androgynous and I'm wearing a flannel right now8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia?
nope.9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?
Yup, for a year now, my parents were surprised but totally cool, my friends kinda figured anyway.10. Do you know many LGBT people?
yeah, like 5 11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?
Not really, I'd like to I guess12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they?
I went to two Pride parades last year and I honestly can't wait to go again 13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically?
So many parts of my identity influence me politically, I think being queer didn't make much of a difference anyway14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long?
nope.15. What do you look for in a partner?
... 16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad?
nope17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad?
nope18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
I wish19. Name some fit famous people.
nope.
Hi all!

TSRLGBTSQII1. What's your name? Gareth
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Not really just stumbled upon this..
3. How old are you? 17
6. How long have you known your orientation? ~5yrs? there was never a definitive point in time I just grew to know.
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I supposedly have a deep voice but that's about it - love the colour pink, love drag race, etc etc etc
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Before I came out my parents were quite homophobic (not directly at me) but since they just tend not to say anything.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? To my immediate family and some close friends. Some friends have known for over a year, some have known for literally a week lmao. Parents have known for a few months. Friends reacted great. Parents were awkward with it, mum tended to handle it much more calmly and is ok with it. My dad just never comments on it - he seems like he finds the subject deeply awkward.
10. Do you know many LGBT people? No but I'd really love to. I know this one girl and we've bonded quickly over the past month ish.
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Nah. Looking forward to going to some in the future though.
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? See above.
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Of course!
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? No :frown:
15. What do you look for in a partner? Smart, funny. If we're talking ideal looks (not that this is needed), blonde, curly hair is oddly attractive.
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? No.... still waiting on that
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Nah .
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Unfortunately no but I'm not old enough yet.
19. Name some fit famous people. Oooo.. Tyler Posey, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas... there's probably plenty more but I can't name them off the top of my head
20. Show us your picture? Nah .
1. What's your name?
Gill
Procrastination
3. How old are you?
4. What's your gender?
Female
Asexual
All my life, but found out the word 3 years ago
Well, I like cake... :smile:
N/A, but I have faced harrassment with people saying asexuality isn't real, or various ways to 'fix' me - generally involving having sex
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?
Yes, I never 'came out' in one go, but just correct people as I go along
Yes
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?
Yes, it was at my school's GSA that I discovered the word to describe myself
No, but I'm determined to make Pride this year!
Yes, in that I refuse to support anti-LGBT+ parties / campaigns
No
I don't want a partner - I'm aromantic too
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad?
No, the idea makes me feel physically sick
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad?
No, the idea makes me feel physically sick
Reply 928
1. What's your name? Avaia
2. Is there anything, in particular, you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Not really :redface: I just thought I'd join cause...why not
3. How old are you? 21
4. What's your gender? Who knows :confused:
5. What's your sexual orientation? I am into anybody so I thin Pan best describes me but I don't really fuss about with labels too much
6. How long have you known your orientation? Well, I've always known that I like people other than my own gender
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Not really
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Yeah, back in school I did and online a lil bit
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? To some people yes, to most not really. People know I am not straight but thats prolly about it
10. Do you know many LGBT people? A hella load xD
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Not at school or anything, I am involved in a few LGBT groups on Facebook
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Pride :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Tis awesome, except they charge so much now ;-;
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Ehhh, somewhat, less the LGBT issue and more the attitude of a party/candidate etc
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Yushhh, 3 years and 1 month so far :biggrin:
15. What do you look for in a partner? Somebody who doesn't judge and who is accepting
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yes, good and bad
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Yes, good and bad (SNAP)
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Not too often, but I do occasionally, Birmingham has a pretty big LGBT scene so there are loads of places to go
19. Name some fit famous people. Margot Robbie :love::love:
20. Show us your picture? hmmmmmm.....*hides*
1. What's your name?
Millie
nothing in particular.
3. How old are you?
4. What's your gender?
Female
Lesbian (but i prefer saying Gay tbh, don't know why)
I started questioning about four years ago. I thought i was asexual at first. I do still identify with it in some ways.
other than a vast collection of shirts, not really. everyone thinks im straight.
not at me but my uncle and cousins are. i had an argument at the last family meet up with them about lgbt rights and stuff. My nan has said some biphobic stuff but its to do with her generation i think because she is so nice idk - she tried ranting to me about it but i told her to stop because i have bisexual friends
im like one foot in one foot out the closet. Some friends and one person from work know but none of my family. if a friend asked i would tell the truth, but im not ready to tell my family yet.
loads. my main friendship group is all lgbt+.
i havent. my college has one but i dont like the people in it
i havent, but im planning on going to Brighton and Southampton pride
i wish
a sense of humour is key, and then from there its like, a quirk or something is what really pulls me. like my biggest crush just immediately caugt my attention when i got to a party, then when i went for a drink, turned around and she was behind me. I asked if she knew where the bottle opener is and she just took it from me and used her teeth. like its kinda weird and like rip her teeth but i was just hooked after that.
nope
nope
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
there are none near me because i live in this small village but im hoping to go to one in the near by city with a friend for her birthday and as im probably going to brighton uni next year, i will be able to add to this (if you didnt know, its pretty much recognised as one of the gayest part of the UK)
an endless list but here is a few, Katie McGrath, Kate Mckinnon, Zendaya (esp. in spider man), Jenna Coleman, Hayley Kiyoko
20. Show us your picture? :bl: the green thing
How have I not done this yet!!!???? :eek2:

1. What's your name? Chelsea
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? To meet other LGBT+ people and have a chat!
3. How old are you? 20
5. What's your sexual orientation? Bisexual
6. How long have you known your orientation? Been aware since pre-teen age, given it a name since about 14
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Not really
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? A bit of homophobia, mainly biphobia and bi-erasure
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Mostly, not explicitly to family. I'm not sure if I have to come out to them :tongue: People in general though, some were pretty indifferent, some came out in return, others responded with biphobia
10. Do you know many LGBT people? Online, yes. IRL, a handful
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Part of the Pride soc at uni, but still haven't worked up the courage to go to any events yet. Maybe next term!
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Desperately want to go to Pride but there isn't one close to me. Hoping to be able to travel to one in 2018!
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Absolutely. It's important to me and not something I can ignore.
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Nope :nope:
15. What do you look for in a partner? A good sense of humour and patience
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yes, good. Thought it would be nice if they weren't with people I'm friends with :laugh:
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Some good, some terrible
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Not much of a scene where I'm from, but still learning more about the scene in my uni city, Nottingham!
19. Name some fit famous people. SCARLETT JOHANSSON
20. Show us your picture? Check my profile!
1. What's your name? Justine
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Not really? Just thought it'd be cool to join :smile:
3. How old are you? 18
5. What's your sexual orientation? Bisexual/pansexual, really don't care which one people use
6. How long have you known your orientation? For about 3-4 years now, I think
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Do the short hair and plaid shirts count?
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Oh, yeah. Lots of it, especially among my family members (although I'm not out to them yet)
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I'm openly out on the Internet, but only 2 people from my school know about my sexuality. I'm planning to do it eventually, I just don't feel safe right now
10. Do you know many LGBT people? Yes, most of my friends belong to the LGBT community
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Haven't had the chance, no
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? I went to a Halloween party hosted by an LGBT organisation :smile:
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? As much as any other equal rights movement
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Nope
15. What do you look for in a partner? Honesty, sense of humour are the two main things that I can think of right now
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? -
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? -
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Haven't done that yet, no
19. Name some fit famous people. Ellen Page, Lily Collins, Sam Claflin, the list goes on and on...
20. Show us your picture? I've got a profile picture, so that's the one :smile:
What's your name?

666satansdoll666

Just thought it would be fun.

3. How old are you?

4. What's your gender?

Female

5. What's your orientation?

Pansexual but a lot of people don't understand it so I just say Bi.

I knew I wasnt straight since I was about ten and I discovered the term "pansexual" 4 years ago

idk what they are for pan people tbh

When I was 11, yes. Not so much anymore since I know so many people on the spectrum.

To my friends, yes. And since I was 11. Most people have been supportive. I also told my mum about a year ago. She kinda assumed. I could never tell my dad as he is v conservative. I don't know how the rest of my siblings/cousins would feel since they've sort of bullied my brother for possibly being gay his whole life so :///

Yup :smile:

Yes, once at college. Was kinda boring but good to meet other LGBT people and feel safe about my sexuality if that makes sense?

Went to Pride in London last year, was fantastic! !! Being around other LGBT people is fun :smile: went to an after party too which was fab, tbh most parties I go to there is a significant proportion of LGBT people so do those count? ahaha

Defo.

Sadly not.

Someone who I look up to, can make me laugh and make me feel safe.

Yep n v gd

Yep n v v gd

Not of age yet but theres this cool place in Soho with a lit up sign that says "Girls Girls Girls" think it might be a gay bar, it's quite popular

ore oduba, george clooney, jamie dornan, idris elba... can't think of many rn will edit lol theres loads

Na im alright m8

yaaay this was fun
1. What's your name?
Hi I'm Georgia!
Na, not particularly. I just like having people to relate to
3. How old are you?
I've just turned 17
4. What's your gender?
Cis female
Lesbian
Hm, I suspected for a long time but I didn't want to admit it to myself until last year
I'm not butch or femme (but I love those that are!) I do wear a lot of denim and flannel tho :biggrin:
Not particularly to me but I hear a lot of casually homophobic stuff All The Time and my dad is transphobic
Yea, I came out really casually and some people were shocked but generally it was a positive and quiet thing. It was lowkey which was great bc I don't like making a big deal of things. Everyone was okay with it
Yes I know quite a few!
No, I haven't. Not brave enough. One day though!
I've been to pride! It was raining and at the time I identified as bi but I had a really good time
Yes of course
Nope!
Ah I don't really mind! I like sweet and funny people
Nope!
Nope!
Nope!
Fanny Ardant!!:colondollar: Cate Blanchett, Keira Knightley
Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by dbmag9
I got bored and wanted to redo the questionnaire, so it's now slightly less intrusive and doesn't assume a gender binary, among other things. Copy it into a post and answer as much or as little as you want. :woo:

TSRLGBTSQII1. What's your name?
3. How old are you?
4. What's your gender?

You should also check out the LGBT Chat Thread (not linked since we seem to get through a new thread every few months) where we chat about pretty much anything constantly.

1. Too scared to say, that's why anonymous
2. Be nice if I could learn to accept myself and be happy
3. 23
4. Trans I think :frown:
5. Gay or bisexual, I think I'm bi
6. Couple of years
7. I'm not sure...
8. Yes... I haven't ever told anyone but I think it may have been obvious. I was bullied for it by guys when I was in high school.
9. No, not out, scared of accepting it myself.
10. No, only a few
11. No, too scared what people will think
12. No
13. No
14. No :frown: but I wish I was
15. Someone who understands me, cares for me, I can have fun with and do activities or hobbies with, and can chill with, who I can trust
16. Only when I was touched by a bully when I was 11-13 on the way home from school.. showed me porn off his phone and made me show my part and touched it.
17. Yes, bad. My ex gf, didn't like sex with her. Whenever I'd tell her I didn't want sex, she'd just start guilt tripping me saying I made her feel ugly and threatening to break up with me until I did. But it was horrible
18. No
19. Leo DiCaprio, Vigo Mortensen, Taylor Launter, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Paris Hilton, Mila Kunis, Ashley Graham, Mariah Carey, J-LO, Margot Robbie
20. Only if we were friends and if I would trust that person I'd do that, I'm ugly anyway so you won't miss out on anything
Original post by 666satinsdoll666
What's your name?

666satansdoll666

Just thought it would be fun.

3. How old are you?

4. What's your gender?

Female

5. What's your orientation?

Pansexual but a lot of people don't understand it so I just say Bi.

I knew I wasnt straight since I was about ten and I discovered the term "pansexual" 4 years ago

idk what they are for pan people tbh

When I was 11, yes. Not so much anymore since I know so many people on the spectrum.

To my friends, yes. And since I was 11. Most people have been supportive. I also told my mum about a year ago. She kinda assumed. I could never tell my dad as he is v conservative. I don't know how the rest of my siblings/cousins would feel since they've sort of bullied my brother for possibly being gay his whole life so :///

Yup :smile:

Yes, once at college. Was kinda boring but good to meet other LGBT people and feel safe about my sexuality if that makes sense?

Went to Pride in London last year, was fantastic! !! Being around other LGBT people is fun :smile: went to an after party too which was fab, tbh most parties I go to there is a significant proportion of LGBT people so do those count? ahaha

Defo.

Sadly not.

Someone who I look up to, can make me laugh and make me feel safe.

Yep n v gd

Yep n v v gd

Not of age yet but theres this cool place in Soho with a lit up sign that says "Girls Girls Girls" think it might be a gay bar, it's quite popular

ore oduba, george clooney, jamie dornan, idris elba... can't think of many rn will edit lol theres loads

Na im alright m8

yaaay this was fun

Original post by georgia2302
1. What's your name?
Hi I'm Georgia!
Na, not particularly. I just like having people to relate to
3. How old are you?
I've just turned 17
4. What's your gender?
Cis female
Lesbian
Hm, I suspected for a long time but I didn't want to admit it to myself until last year
I'm not butch or femme (but I love those that are!) I do wear a lot of denim and flannel tho :biggrin:
Not particularly to me but I hear a lot of casually homophobic stuff All The Time and my dad is transphobic
Yea, I came out really casually and some people were shocked but generally it was a positive and quiet thing. It was lowkey which was great bc I don't like making a big deal of things. Everyone was okay with it
Yes I know quite a few!
No, I haven't. Not brave enough. One day though!
I've been to pride! It was raining and at the time I identified as bi but I had a really good time
Yes of course
Nope!
Ah I don't really mind! I like sweet and funny people
Nope!
Nope!
Nope!
Fanny Ardant!!:colondollar: Cate Blanchett, Keira Knightley
Attachment not found

Original post by Anonymous
1. Too scared to say, that's why anonymous
2. Be nice if I could learn to accept myself and be happy
3. 23
4. Trans I think :frown:
5. Gay or bisexual, I think I'm bi
6. Couple of years
7. I'm not sure...
8. Yes... I haven't ever told anyone but I think it may have been obvious. I was bullied for it by guys when I was in high school.
9. No, not out, scared of accepting it myself.
10. No, only a few
11. No, too scared what people will think
12. No
13. No
14. No :frown: but I wish I was
15. Someone who understands me, cares for me, I can have fun with and do activities or hobbies with, and can chill with, who I can trust
16. Only when I was touched by a bully when I was 11-13 on the way home from school.. showed me porn off his phone and made me show my part and touched it.
17. Yes, bad. My ex gf, didn't like sex with her. Whenever I'd tell her I didn't want sex, she'd just start guilt tripping me saying I made her feel ugly and threatening to break up with me until I did. But it was horrible
18. No
19. Leo DiCaprio, Vigo Mortensen, Taylor Launter, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Paris Hilton, Mila Kunis, Ashley Graham, Mariah Carey, J-LO, Margot Robbie
20. Only if we were friends and if I would trust that person I'd do that, I'm ugly anyway so you won't miss out on anything

Hey folks, welcome! :cookie:

I'm not sure if you've checked it out already, but we have an LGBT+ Chat thread, if you're interested :woo:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2529505
1. What's your name? Lucifer
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for?No
3. How old are you? 19
6. How long have you known your orientation?Since I was around 10
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I like penis and thats about its
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? No. Except a taxi driver lecturering me about how the gays would destroy the world, but that is an opinion and people are entitled to believe what they want to believe.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Yes, Out for 5 years. No one cares.
10. Do you know many LGBT people? No
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? I turned up to a single LGBT meeting at uni it
wasn't for me at all. I just simply don't believe in everything they stand for. I have no knowledge on transgenderism I don't believe in the multiple genders I have no care for being proud about my sexuality. I am just a guy who likes guys.
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? I believe that the LGBT is too politically driven. The majoirty are left wing and those who are
right wing tend to be ostrasised. The LGBT largerly tend to view the world through just sexuality and gender when in reality there is so much more volatile things going on.
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? No I will most likely be single for life
15. What do you look for in a partner? Strength, Intelligence, Loyality, Scepticism, Witt, Dark Humour.
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yes, it was exceedingly underwhelming. Size Matters
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? I have kissed more girls than I have men. Does nothing for me
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No I don't have a social life.
19. Name some fit famous people. Hot people make me hate myself.
20. Show us your picture? I am just too sexy. Don't want to get you all too excited
Reply 937
1. What's your name? Rigel :grin:
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Chat to other LGBT folk
3. How old are you? 23
5. What's your sexual orientation? Lesbian, homoromantic asexual
6. How long have you known your orientation? Kinda always
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I guess the way I dress and stuff? I'm not sure really.
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? No but I think because I live in a big city people don't tend to look twice at anyone, and I live in an area known for eccentricity so people really don't care.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Kinda out, I think most people know but I've never outwardly felt the need to say it.
10. Do you know many LGBT people? 3 of my best friends are.
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? No
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Yes
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? No
15. What do you look for in a partner? Intelligence, personality, similar interests
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? No but I'm asexual
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Yes with one person, good experience
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No
19. Name some fit famous people. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head
20. Show us your picture? You have to find one for yourself :smile:
1. What's your name? James2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Not really, just study tips, find the LGBT part while procrastinating. 3. How old are you? 164. What's your gender? Male5. What's your sexual orientation? Gay or Homosexual6. How long have you known your orientation? Probably only since the end of last year, I knew I was different but never really knew what it was I felt or denied I felt attraction to other guys7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes?Not really, I do like euorivision though, but I'm really not into makeup or being dramatic, I find stuff like that generally attractive.8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia?Not really, if so I don't really care - I really don't buy into the whole 'victim hood’ the lgtb community promotes, the idea lgtb people are automatically victims, or don't have the same privilege other have. To me in the western world it's a ridiculous idea.9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?I'm only out to two of my friends, I'm trying to keep it on the down low, as im scared of my parents finding out - I live in a strict Catholic household, where homosexuality is not ok.10. Do you know many LGBT people?Yeah, a few, one of my friends who I came out to was bi, and I know two other bi guys I'm my grade11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?I generally try to avoid LGBT organisations and societies given I'm not out yet, also in a lot of ways I see pride parades very degrading and degenerative for the gay population. 12 year olds twerking? Rainbow dildos? Leather bondage gear? I can see why people are homophobic12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they?… no13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically?Yes and no. I align conservative politically, I think that generally speaking when we call polititions 'homophobic’ or offensive when they challenge political correctness especially on gay issues we are doing ourselves a disservice. The gay population is a major part if not the most influential part of the spreading of aids, studies find a homosexual male will have around 500 sexual partners in his lifetime. Yet if anyone who isn't gay brings up these major issues within our 'culture’ they’re labelled homosexual.14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? No I'm not15. What do you look for in a partner? Someone who holds the same beliefs as me and wants to spend Their lives with me.16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad?No I havent17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad?No I havent18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?Nope19. Name some fit famous people.Well I'm crushing hard on a few celebrities atm: josh Hutcherson, Tom Holland, troye sivan.. etc20. Show us your picture?Sorry, want to stay anonymous
1. What's your name?
Joe

Just to say hello and be part of the LGBT area of the forum. It would be nice to speak to other LGBT people.

3. How old are you?

4. What's your gender?
Male

I am gay.

I officially knew at the age of 15 (July last year). However, I had crushes on boys for a while before, had some very gay thoughts at the age of 13, and always knew I was different from other boys.

Sort of. I'm a bit more feminine in nature, never been interested in stereotypical guys things (e.g. football), and am just a bit different.

Slightly. I have had a few guys at school question my sexuality and pick on me for it.

Not out. I desperately want to be, but I find it really tough to do.

None. That's made my journey a lot harder.

Nothing. School does nothing. I want to join the LGBT society at uni.

I wish! Again, nothing.

Yes! I hate homophobic politicians and would never vote for one. In addition, I would never vote for someone who could jeopardize any LGBT rights (e.g. marriage, adoption)

Nope. I would love to, but I have some work to do first. I can't really get into a gay relationship when I don't know any gay people either.

Someone cute, good looking, smart, charming, funny and just a nice person.

Not as of this moment.

No and I don't desire to.

No, but could do with some recommendations when I am of age!

Several cute and good looking gay celebs, but as for someone that I like who is "fit", I would give a mention to Tom Daley.

Beat it! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending