The Student Room Group

Result day (18-08-11) .

OMG!! absolutely petrified even thinking about the result day a.k.a DOOMSDAY! :frown:
I don't think I did my exams very well at all....My first choice is Winchester Uni(conditional offer) to study LLB Law and they are asking for 280-320 points. But what if I get 3--------> EEE's. Do you people think that they will still accept me:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:. Please anyone with experience or any similar scenario please advicve:tongue:
Reply 1
Nice use of smilies. I am also soiling myself.
:parrot:
Reply 3
Yes, you are totally going to get accepted into a 300 points offer if you get 3 E's.
LOL

/thread
Original post by Alizarani
they are asking for 280-320 points. But what if I get 3--------> EEE's. Do you people think that they will still accept me

No, I don't think they'd accept you ¬¬
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1687859

You can come and panic with us if you want :smile:
Reply 7
I predicted myself the worst grades ever so that I can deal with it on that day:s-smilie:
How much points is 3 EEE's excatly?? Can anybody help me out with a proper explanation of how many grades equals to what point?? I want to be clear once and for all :s-smilie:
I predicted myself the worst grades ever so that I can deal with it on that day:s-smilie:
How much points is 3 EEE's excatly?? Can anybody help me out with a proper explanation of how many grades equals to what point?? I want to be clear once and for all :s-smilie:

EEE= 120 ucas points

http://www.ucas.com/students/ucas_tariff/factsheet/gcea
Reply 9

Here: http://www.ucas.com/students/ucas_tariff/tarifftables/

:s-smilie:
Reply 10
I'm scared. :frown:
Reply 11
I'm ****ting myself as well...I think we all are :s-smilie:
Original post by EffKayy
Yes, you are totally going to get accepted into a 300 points offer if you get 3 E's.

Effkayy where are you on the new results day thread?!
Reply 13
Original post by Pheebs1201
Effkayy where are you on the new results day thread?!

Heyy!! I just havent posted in it as much aha and Cba with post count!

A-Level:
A: 120
B: 100
C: 80
D: 60
E: 40
If you only did a subject to AS then you get half the UCAS points of a full A-Level. e.g. an A at AS would equal to 60 UCAS points.

Use this calculator to work out your UCAS points.

Quick Reply

Latest