The Student Room Group

DWP work coach June 23

I have applied for several roles in the midlands, just wondering if anyone has had an invite to interview yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by DO BJ
I have applied for several roles in the midlands, just wondering if anyone has had an invite to interview yet?

Is that for the EO or HEO position?
Reply 2
Original post by hennamay
Is that for the EO or HEO position?

EO
Reply 3
Iv applied for the Staffordshire campaign that has just been put out closing on the 20 June. Iv received invitation to do the SJT.

Currently I am waiting for the formal offer for the Crewe campaign (clearance all completed). I prefer locations in the Stoke on Trent area due to commute.
Reply 4
Iv applied for the Staffordshire campaign that has just been put out closing on the 20 June. Iv received invitation to do the SJT.

Currently I am waiting for the formal offer for the Crewe campaign (clearance all completed). I prefer locations in the Stoke on Trent area due to commute.

I’ve passed the SJT and heard the same day but not heard anything else since, how long does it take to get an invite to interview or a declined application?
Reply 5
Original post by DO BJ
I’ve passed the SJT and heard the same day but not heard anything else since, how long does it take to get an invite to interview or a declined application?

For me it took a week to get the interview invite ... sometimes it can be less than a week or the most 2-3 weeks.
Reply 6
For me it took a week to get the interview invite ... sometimes it can be less than a week or the most 2-3 weeks.

Thankyou 😊
Reply 7
Hi, ive applied for 2 roles one in the Black country and the other Bham/Solihull. EO work coach positions.

I passed the SJT for the black country role with a score of 349. Was this out of 400?

I'm hoping i get an interview and for the other role the deadline for applications hasn't passed yet.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 8
I’ve passed 2 SJT in the west midland areas, but they’ve not done the sift on the PS yet. Anyone had news on interviews yet?
Reply 9
Original post by Kamran352
I’ve passed 2 SJT in the west midland areas, but they’ve not done the sift on the PS yet. Anyone had news on interviews yet?

Nothing yet!
Reply 10
Had an interview invite on Thursday, it’s a pre recorded interview which needs to be completed within 5 days.
Reply 11
Hi there, after passing the first stage with the statement about 2/3 days later I was invited to the SJT and then 1/2 weeks later I was contacted about the pre-recorded interview. I did my interview (such a blur!) on the 19th and I'm still waiting for a response as of the 1st. I think my area was hiring about 70 roles so it may take a while. I'm debating requesting feedback via the live chat on their recruitment website but dont want to jump the gun. I'm not sure how long it takes to get feedback from the interview, does anyone else? If anyones else has heard back I'm wishing you all the best!
Reply 12
Just had my interview, not sure how I did tbh. Manage to answer the behaviour questions from my notes, the strength questions seemed more difficult. Anyone had interview results yet?
Reply 13
Hi everyone, I got a score on my initial tests of 383 and did my recorded interview yesterday, think first score was good but don’t think I did very well in interview…much prefer face to face than recorded but it’s all done now so just have to wait and see 🤞 good luck to everyone else 😁
Ohh and does anyone know how long till we can expect to hear back from the interviews?
Reply 14
Original post by Matilda48
Hi everyone, I got a score on my initial tests of 383 and did my recorded interview yesterday, think first score was good but don’t think I did very well in interview…much prefer face to face than recorded but it’s all done now so just have to wait and see 🤞 good luck to everyone else 😁
Ohh and does anyone know how long till we can expect to hear back from the interviews?

Having seen some of the posts from previous campaigns the wait maybe long….
Reply 15
I am still waiting to hear the results of two interviews. One for Derbyshire and the other for Nottinghamshire. I have to say though, the pre-recorded interviews are horrific!
Reply 16
For those who attended interview can u please advise what kind of questions they ask? Any hint plz?
Reply 17
Original post by dumbpuppet
Hi there, after passing the first stage with the statement about 2/3 days later I was invited to the SJT and then 1/2 weeks later I was contacted about the pre-recorded interview. I did my interview (such a blur!) on the 19th and I'm still waiting for a response as of the 1st. I think my area was hiring about 70 roles so it may take a while. I'm debating requesting feedback via the live chat on their recruitment website but dont want to jump the gun. I'm not sure how long it takes to get feedback from the interview, does anyone else? If anyones else has heard back I'm wishing you all the best!

Did you receive your results in the end?
Update! I completed the pre recorded interview on 19th June and today 20th July got an email to say I passed. I need to do identity and reference checks. Honestly I don’t know how they thought it went but I think I did we’ll because I answered each in star format even if my first two answers were a bit hesitant. My scores were:

Behaviour: Communicating & Influencing:

Question 1: 5

Question 2: 5

Behaviour: Managing a Quality Service:

Question 3: 5

Question 4: 5

Behaviour: Making Effective Decisions:

Question 5: 6

Question 6: 5

Score: 31

I’ll keep this thread up to date on how long it takes to get to the next stage x
Reply 19
Wow congratulations You did really well, at what location did you apply? Because its really quick I have completed one two days ago but havent heard anything yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending