The Student Room Group

river island interview

Can anyone please tell me the current trend of the river island interview....is it like a group interview or one to one....I really need this job..please help me
Reply 1
Ahh good luck with the interview, let this act as a bump. I know how hard it is to get a job in retail for young people these days :yy:
Original post by dgr8888
Can anyone please tell me the current trend of the river island interview....is it like a group interview or one to one....I really need this job..please help me

For my interview we were split into groups of 4. After introducing ourselves we were given three subjects to discuss such as current trends and then presented our ideas to the interviewer. We were then given a scenario and we were asked to pick out clothes that we would wear in that scenario and explain why. After this everyone had a one on one and got asked general question such as when have you gone out of your way to help someone. They usually get in touch with you within a couple of days after the interview. Hope this helped and good luck!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending