The Student Room Group

66% of Palestinians Want Israel Destroyed

A recent poll carried out by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner into the opinion of Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank found that 66% of Palestinians agreed with the following statement:

"The real goal should be to start with a two state solution but then move to it all being one Palestinian state."

Even more shocking is that 80% agreed with the following statement from the Hamas Charter:

"For our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave, so much so that it will need all the loyal efforts we can wield, to be followed by further steps and reinforced by successive battalions from the multifarious Arab and Islamic world, until the enemies are defeated and Allah's victory prevails."

and 73% percent agreed with this statement from the charter:

"The Day of Judgment will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

Sources:
The company website is here: http://www.greenbergresearch.com/
The page about the poll is here: http://www.greenbergresearch.com/index.php?ID=2653
The PDF with the charts is here: http://www.greenbergresearch.com/articles/2653/6709_2011-07_Palestinian_Survey_Charts.pdf

The relevant charts are on page 49 for the first result about the desire to destroy Israel and page 22 on agreeing with the Hamas Charter.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
But I thought Palestinians were the baby seals of the Arab world?

Why the West should throw Israel under the bus for a state with these brutes is beyond me. It's madness.
Reply 2
In other news, it has been discovered that birds can fly!
Reply 3
damn them for not being forgiving after being enclosed in what is no better than a prison.
Reply 4
What opinion did you expect them to have?

this?... "we love the people that oppress us! Please oppress us more! They are our allies, not foes!" :rolleyes:
Reply 5
We all want things we'll never have, I guess..
(edited 12 years ago)
That means 34% of Palestinians still want Israel to flourish despite being robbed of their lives, means, children, medicine, education and hope. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Abbadon27
In other news, it has been discovered that birds can fly!

lol this.

I'm surprised it's only 66% tbh.
Reply 8
I would not expect anything else from a people who have been indoctrinated from the day they were born that all jews should be killed.
Reply 9
Original post by 2ndClass
lol this.

I'm surprised it's only 66% tbh.

The other 34% might use Taqiyah.
Reply 10
Original post by UniOfLife

And what % of Israelis are happy that their country has almost eradicated Palestine and is very close from completing this evil job? :rolleyes:

What % of Israeli Jews believe that "G-d" has given them this "promised land" and that religious bull**** justifies their abhorrant treatment of the indigenous Palestinian peoples in their own land?

Original post by T-ros
I would not expect anything else from a people who have been indoctrinated from the day they were born that all jews should be killed.

Got any evidence for this rubbish?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by T-ros
The other 34% might use Taqiyah.

of course!!!!!!! how could I miss that

Those Muslamic rascals :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
I think you wanted the Palestinians to tap the Israelis on the back and tell them how they are doing such a great job opressing them.
Reply 13
Well give them democracy you cant argue if Israel is destroyed can you?
Original post by ResearchCalTch
That means 44% of Palestinians still want Israel to flourish despite being robbed of their lives, means, children, medicine, education and hope. :smile:

34%
Reply 15
Original post by Samrout
damn them for not being forgiving after being enclosed in what is no better than a prison.

Original post by ak137
What opinion did you expect them to have?

this?... "we love the people that oppress us! Please oppress us more! They are our allies, not foes!" :rolleyes:

Exactly.

UniOfLife
A recent poll carried out by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner into the opinion of Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank found that 66% of Palestinians agreed with the following statement:

Israel brutally oppresses an indigenous population for 62+ years, massacres them regularly, destroys their agriculture, blockades their roads, denies them clean water and access to medicine (on their own Palestinian land with their own Palestinian resources) and enforces a barbaric apartheid law where they are treated hardly better than animals - and you are surprised that this population seems to dislike their oppressors? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Original post by ResearchCalTch
That means 44% of Palestinians still want Israel to flourish despite being robbed of their lives, means, children, medicine, education and hope. :smile:

66% + 44% = 110%

Just sayin' :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by DJkG.1
And what % of Israelis are happy that their country has almost eradicated Palestine and is very close from completing this evil job? :rolleyes:

What % of Israeli Jews believe that "G-d" has given them this "promised land" and that religious bull**** justifies their abhorrant treatment of the indigenous Palestinian peoples in their own land?

Got any evidence for this rubbish?

Reply 18
Original post by T-ros

The whole peoples are given this indoctrination? I hardly think so.

This happened in Tel Aviv:

Israeli children sign 'gifts' for the children of Lebanon:

Spoiler

The next day, Lebanese children receive them (photos of massacred Lebanese children removed by TSR - this is the non-graphic version):

Spoiler

You can't say Israel doesn't teach hate too.
Reply 19
Original post by DJkG.1

You can't say Israel doesn't teach hate too.

Where exactly is the teach thing then ?
A few individuals is not the same as state propaganda.

Latest

Trending

Trending