The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Joey_Johns
Townies also piss me off no end. Especially the older ones who should know better.

and you would have thought life would teach them a bit of sense and logic...but NOO! Theyre as dumb as hell...and wear the most ANNOYING clothes... Joey Johns...does you fancy a lil trip like to Macca DEES like...does you know wa' am sayin' like?
Reply 21
I am an individual i dont hate all townies its just that i find most of them rude agressive and bitchy
Reply 22
i'm me.
I dont conform.
Lyd
Reply 23
anyone else call the OTT townies cackers from where their from?

Classic description of a cacker would be

1) Large ammount of gold jewely.. preferibly fake
2) It is obligeratory to have at least 5 piercings in ears
3) girls generally wear their hair in a rediclously high/tight pony tale
4) They can't go out unless they have put their make up on with a trowel
5) Needs to either have covered their entire eye lids with 80's blue eye shadow or bright pink
6) Usually has bleached blond hair with about an inch of black/brown roots showin at the top
7) Wears some sort of sports wear jacket with really tight pedal pushers so their bum is literaly hanging out under their coat.
8) This outfit is teamed with really high slapper style shoes
9) Walks around town like their own the place (Normally while they're skiving off school or totally pissed) shouted with an accent that i really can't desscribe.
10) Usually accessorised by a baby!!
Reply 24
well, i am proud to say, that i don't fit into any category. I wear clothes from all of em, listen to any music that is good, ie. has rythm, base, good lyrics, so no KORN, or thos ugly b%^*(ds with pointy noses on their masks.

oh yeah, and im a meat popsicle
Reply 25
giddylid1
i'm me.
I dont conform.
Lyd

by not conforming your conforming to the non conformists...do you get me!
Reply 26
I am me
Reply 27
Tnacilppa
I am me

I disagree.
Joey_Johns
I'd class townies as scum that hang about outside a spar at night with fila etc on. Trendies are more your hackett and burberry wearing 'crew' and tend to be a bit older. They seem to drive 'mod' 106's and Saxos.

You are correct, they are pretty much similar. You will often find 22 year old trendies driving around town with 16 year old townies in the back. The fact that the trendie can drive makes him in effect the godfather of the 'crew'.

oh my god...you are so funny...you really do hate townies...i think theyre so flattered that someone actually takes that much notice of them and gives them so much attention...
Joey_Johns
AH, wicked, I finks we'll go to KFC if ya dont mind ma bitch, derer be a special offer on at da mo with kiddies toys which are proper bo.

I iz a big fan of da toys, like...deyz heavy!
Reply 30
they are rarther broad catagories, but they generally say what type of music your into, what you do with your free time, that lot. It's a bit like asking what species you are :P
Reply 31
Where are the Goths? Or New-Age type people?
Reply 32
Mr White
Where are the Goths? Or New-Age type people?

in with the grebo's, if you listened, you'd know that, i said the grebo's are all the 'rockers', it's very broard, i try not to group people too closly togeter, otherwise they get violent
Reply 33
Or the clubbers, or the playas?
Reply 34
Ryoku
in with the grebo's, if you listened, you'd know that, i said the grebo's are all the 'rockers', it's very broard, i try not to group people too closly togeter, otherwise they get violent

"You try not to group people together." Ah... what's with the poll, then?
Reply 35
ZJuwelH
Or the clubbers, or the playas?

kinda depends on what they listen too, i should have put in the option 'twats'
Reply 36
Mr White
"You try not to group people together." Ah... what's with the poll, then?

too close together you fool, read the whole sentence, it makes more sense then you muppet!
Reply 37
Ryoku
kinda depends on what they listen too, i should have put in the option 'twats'

Clubbers = dance music (house, trance etc)
Playas = hip-hop, rap etc.
Reply 38
Helenia
I know - they're all pretty lame. I'd least like to be a townie though, but I thought they were the same as trendies (they are where I come from, anyway). What's the difference?

Trendies are townies that manage to stay in worthwhile schools. True townies don't go to school or work if they can help it. BTW, the catagories are a bit narrow, as only half my school is represented. Also, none of the Goths/punks/rockers/metal-heads/guitar player I hang out with would put themselfs down as Grebos. Its an insult, like a gothic poser.
Reply 39
pal_sch
Trendies are townies that manage to stay in worthwhile schools. True townies don't go to school or work if they can help it. BTW, the catagories are a bit narrow, as only half my school is represented. Also, none of the Goths/punks/rockers/metal-heads/guitar player I hang out with would put themselfs down as Grebos. Its an insult, like a gothic poser.

damb it, read my posts, it's GENERAL catagories, if i tried to narrow it down to each group, then i'd miss Some out, and i wouldn't have room for them all in the poll, GOD DAMB IT, Y WON'T ANYONE LISTEN!

Latest

Trending

Trending