The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Scheme 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by missbows88
Having looked at a forum for NHS grad scheme for last year it appears the longer we wait to hear the less chance we have of being offered an interview. They appear to leave rejections until the last minute. So nervous but have kind of prepared myself for the worst :frown:

Just keep telling yourself that it's early in the process, we've got all week yet! I am so nervous I can't concentrate on any of my assignments! :|

Best of luck to everyone!
Reply 101
got an interview :biggrin: and good luck to everyone, I'm sure they'll still be offering interviews up until Friday, I only got mine today too.

Good luck!
Yeah I guess so - when they say they are doing it in batches i wonder if that means sending out emails for one scheme at a time, or one area at a time? Ie - all the informatics and finance first, then hr, then gm. Or like - london first, then midlands, then north? Grr I just want to know!! :frown:
Helen what was your application for?
Reply 104
General management, I was thinking about that. I think someone said they got there's today though and it was finance so maybe its area you applied for? I put London first or I suppose it could even be when you put your application in? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine! What scheme have you applied for?
HR for the north east as my first preference :s-smilie: wonder if everyone else who has interviews has applied for london first?
Reply 106
Original post by missbows88
HR for the north east as my first preference :s-smilie: wonder if everyone else who has interviews has applied for london first?

Ive applied for north as well.
I wouldn't start to try and think this through it will drive you crazy :smile: It could be any number of reasons just try and remember it's a staged process and as with all grad schemes no news actually is good news.
After forgetting to do the tests it is time for me to unsub from this thread:facepalm:

Good luck to everyone that makes it to the first stage and beyond. :biggrin:
hope you are right two sugars! fingers crossed
For the record my locations are South Central, London, South East (I think in that order).

My opinion is they are wading through them in no particular order (Unsystematic and random approach!), so my advice to those waiting would be to try not to worry about something that hasn't happened yet! :smile:
Original post by Phirstman
For the record my locations are South Central, London, South East (I think in that order).

My opinion is they are wading through them in no particular order (Unsystematic and random approach!), so my advice to those waiting would be to try not to worry about something that hasn't happened yet! :smile:

You are probably right my friend, hard not to wonder/panic though!
I had an email inviting me for an interview for the General Management programme this morning :smile:
which area of the country did you apply for Merlin?
To be perfectly honest, I can't actually remember! I can't seem to access my application in order to check either.
Original post by Phirstman
Same, for Finance :smile:

It said on the e-mail I got after the fourth test that the picking process wouldn't begin until tomorrow; so I am going to find the Facebook page now for more up to date news for future use.

Good Luck to all of those still waiting. It is a staged process because I only received my mail this morning whereas others received theirs yesterday.

Best wishes.

Congrats!

Yeah I tried to book my interview using the link they sent me in the email, but it just sent me to my login page which it hadn't been updated yet.

Yeah other people who haven't heard anything yet shouldn't worry, it said on the facebook page that they let people know in stages. Good luck to everyone :smile:

Edit- Just checked the link, it's working now. Booked my interview for 6th Feb in Birmingham. Some slots have been filled already! :O
(edited 12 years ago)
Every time I get an email alert I get excited, but nothing yet. :frown: I hate this waiting game! I wish they wouldn't tell us the window of we'll find out. I'd much rather receive a rejection email out of the blue than after 4 days of apprehension.
Reply 116
Same! I just had another email and got so excited! Oh the disappointment when I saw it was from milkround :/
ditto that - keep checking my blackberry obsessively! wish I didn't know the time slot either, would rather not know and get an email unexpected either way!
Reply 118
Woop - got an interview for General Management in the North! :bban:
Well done Kexy - did you graduate in 2010?

Quick Reply

Latest