Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Katherine606
got a conditional offer for Primary Early Years Education :smile: and I've put it as my firm choice, wooooo :biggrin:

Hi Kathrine, I was wondering if i could ask you some questions about it, It was UWE you got your offer from wasnt it? Well Done BTW!! :smile: .. Cause i have my interview next week for Primary Education there and am starting to get really nervous!!

Did you make a poster?.. I am more worried about the dicussion, whats that about? and interview they give you, what was it like? What did they ask you?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 181
I have an interview for the 22nd for Healthcare Science :smile:
I've applied to UWE to do Education Studies 3+1... except they changed the course so now it's just Education Studies. Anyone else doing/done this course? I haven't heard back from them yet. :3
P.S it is DEFINITELY my top choice uni if I get an offer :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 184
Original post by Jodianne
I will be updating the list shortly :biggrin:

Did anyone go the open day on Saturday?

Yes, I went and absolutely loved it. I'm going to firm my offer for Business Enterprise... Very excited now.
Reply 185
I had to change from Geography and Tourism to just Geography. (Original course cancelled)
Reply 186
Original post by cmblade
I had to change from Geography and Tourism to just Geography. (Original course cancelled)

I've applied for Geography (and got an offer) :smile:
Reply 187
I got an offer for it yesterday too. What a relief!. Its now my firm choice:biggrin:
Applied for Politics need 320 points from at least 2 a-levels
Finally got an offer for Law yesterday yay !
Original post by orange'94
Applied for Politics need 320 points from at least 2 a-levels

Same :smile:
Reply 191
conditional offer 320 points for biomedical science :smile:
Reply 192
Got an interview on the 22nd of feb for Adult Nursing! Anyone else going? :smile:
i got a place for adult nursing in september wooooo :smile: xx
Reply 194
I have my interview for Healthcare Science on Wednesday, starting to get pretty nervous. Has anyone had an interview at UWE (for whatever subject) and what was it like? And did you bring someone with you? I can't decide whether to go it alone or bring my mum along for support. Oh, and now I've just realised I have no clue what to wear :s
Hey. Do you know if they have applicant open days?
Reply 196
Original post by Pensivedore
Hey. Do you know if they have applicant open days?

There's one on March 3rd :smile:
Reply 197
Had an offer for Commercial Law. :smile:
Original post by EllbyJ
Hi Kathrine, I was wondering if i could ask you some questions about it, It was UWE you got your offer from wasnt it? Well Done BTW!! :smile: .. Cause i have my interview next week for Primary Education there and am starting to get really nervous!!

Did you make a poster?.. I am more worried about the dicussion, whats that about? and interview they give you, what was it like? What did they ask you?

Hi, I think I'm replying but I'm not sure aha. Ah thank you :smile: sorry for the late reply. Don't be too nervous it's not as bad as you think it'll be! They basically ask you a lot about what Personal experience you have had and they ask you questions about your poster. It'll be in a group though so they don't really ask individual questions but if it helps just let someone go before you if you're stuck :smile: its quite relaxed just make sure you speak up and you'll be fine! Hope this has helped and if you've already had your interview I hope it went well!
Reply 199
Original post by Tooooory
Got an interview on the 22nd of feb for Adult Nursing! Anyone else going? :smile:

I have an interview on the 22nd but not for nursing :smile: I'm getting pretty nervous :s-smilie: What are you planning on wearing? And are you bringing a guest (parent/friend)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending