The Student Room Group

Optometry at uwe Bristol 2023

Hi has anyone had any Optometry offers from UWE bristol?
(edited 1 year ago)
no but on their website it says they are going under a curriculum change so offers might come later
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by farah0612

Hiya!
Yes, but it’s a little weird cause to see any updates you need to log into their undergraduate website (you should have an email with login details when they first got your application).
They got in touch within ~1week of m’y application being sent.
Reply 3
Original post by kobunnies
Hiya!
Yes, but it’s a little weird cause to see any updates you need to log into their undergraduate website (you should have an email with login details when they first got your application).
They got in touch within ~1week of m’y application being sent.

Have you had an offer? I heard back after my application was sent, did my assessment and video but no heard anything back since.
Have you had an offer? I heard back after my application was sent, did my assessment and video but no heard anything back since.

No I haven’t done my assessment yet, planning to do it this Saturday.
Just wondering- how did you find the question and what were they about?(like we’re they a level question or general)

also I think they would take around a week to reply after the assessment but idk
Reply 5

Hello!! I heard back from them yesterday although it did take almost 2 months for them to reply!
omg ccongrats why did it take so long, did they say anything about that or was that just the process
ive been waiting for nearly a month now
Original post by melhana
Hello!! I heard back from them yesterday although it did take almost 2 months for them to reply!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Original post by feefifofu
omg ccongrats why did it take so long, did they say anything about that or was that just the process

I think that was just the process, i know someone who waited a similar time frame for their reply haha
ohh okay tysmm, i was worried bc i thought ppl hear back after like a week like i did an interview with plymouth and i heard back rlly quickly

Original post by melhana
I think that was just the process, i know someone who waited a similar time frame for their reply haha
Original post by melhana

Can you please tell me what questions were on the assessment my deadline is in Monday and i am afraid to open the link

Can you please tell me what questions were on the assessment my deadline is in Monday and i am afraid to open the link

Original post by Honeybeee

Hi, have you had your assessment yet? could you please tell me what the written questions were?

Thank you.
how did the Plymouth interview go mines in a few days and I’m quite stressed . What sort of questions did they ask

(Original post by melhana)I think that was just the process, i know someone who waited a similar time frame for their reply haha

ohh okay tysmm, i was worried bc i thought ppl hear back after like a week like i did an interview with plymouth and i heard back rlly quickly
Reply 14

hi i have my plymouth interview in a couple of days, what were the questions they asked
Anyone starting this September for Optometry?
Reply 16
Original post by Minmin1710
Anyone starting this September for Optometry?

yes, at City
Original post by n.jutla
yes, at City

Ohh I’m starting at UWE!
Reply 18
heyy
what alevels did u get
and how is UWE bristol optom?
im applying this year to optometry

Quick Reply

Latest