The Student Room Group

my friend didn't see her university offer update

So my friend applied to UWE for filmmaking BA however, they sent her a message on her application portal over two weeks ago saying that they were unable to give her a place in that course and they're offering her a place for the film studies course instead and to let them know within 14 days if she's willing to accept it. however, the message did not show in her email and its been over 14 days. She emailed them anyways and they haven't responded yet. Does anyone have any similar experiences or advice on what to do?
I would have your friend call UWE. Specifically either the academic department, or the general admissions line.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
I would have your friend call UWE. Specifically either the academic department, or the general admissions line.
thank you! would emailing work since we are not based in the UK? my friend tried emailing them again a few days ago but they haven't responded yet
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by pim1310
thank you! would emailing work since we are not based in the UK? my friend tried emailing them again a few days ago but they haven't responded yet

If they are not responding to emails and they have given your friend a 14 day deadline to accept then they must call I'm afraid.

I often tell people that emails may take at least 10 working days to get a response, (sometimes longer), and that's the entire duration of the time they've given her.

You could also try looking for a livechat function on the website, but these are often not manned by admissions staff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending