The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
There's all the standard Bristol club nights too, like 'ramshackle' on Friday at the O2 academy. Which is usually alright, with 3 rooms. I can suggest places to go if you want to avoid the student nights, just send me a PM with what days and stuff. :smile:

((in reply to mariaking))

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
(edited 11 years ago)
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 1381
Digital Media anyone?
Reply 1382
Im selling the PJ party with Made in CHelsea ticket (£5) and Catface @ Thekla (£4) tickets. If anyone is interested? Let me know :P
im in the process of trying to transfer to UWE for 2nd year of my Politics degree (transferring on health grounds!) :smile:

atm just waiting for a transcript of my 1st year grades from my old Uni (Essex) then I can send them to UWE and move stuff forward

dunno if I will have things sorted in time for freshers week but im hoping so!
105 cotswold court???
:woo: officially been offered a place to start 2nd year International Relations :biggrin:
I got a lock in ticket I don't want as I'm going to Wally instead, will take the £4 for it
Reply 1387
Is anyone else going to the other uwe fresher events (non SU)? Really tempted by the paint party
Reply 1388
Original post by blow-ice
Is anyone else going to the other uwe fresher events (non SU)? Really tempted by the paint party

I was going the paint party, just had my ticket refunded though cause they moved the night. The non SU nights look really good though, few people have bought wristbands for them :smile:
Reply 1389
I'm going to all the official events, best place to meet people! PJ party for bday celebrations! Whoop! 6 days till I move in!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1390
Original post by Jodianne
I was going the paint party, just had my ticket refunded though cause they moved the night. The non SU nights look really good though, few people have bought wristbands for them :smile:

yeah i saw there was some issues on the fb event page :s-smilie: what are you going to that night?
Reply 1391
yeah i saw there was some issues on the fb event page :s-smilie: what are you going to that night?

The PJ party :smile:
Hey guys, if any of you still need accomodation my friend has a spare double room in their house. It's currently 3 boys and the house is right in the heart of Clifton so close to town and Uwe bus links, it's about £400 a month :smile: contact me if interested :smile:
Does anyone know if there is a night bus back to frenchay campus from the city centre?
Reply 1394
Original post by hollyyyyy
Does anyone know if there is a night bus back to frenchay campus from the city centre?

Hi, i think that its got to be a taxi back to campus at night, but if you share it with people and split the cost it shouldnt be too bad :smile:
Reply 1395

I think there might be, the bus company UWE use is called Wessex Connect (or Wessex Red), take a look
Edit: just checked and there isn't but a taxi is about £2 if you share a full one

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1396
what are people wearing to the pj party (other than pj's obviously)? i don't want to turn up in something either really slutty or really stupid :colondollar:
Exactly what I was thinking, don't want to wear a onsie either, will be way too hot! and if I wear slippers they will get ruined :/
Reply 1398
Exactly what I was thinking, don't want to wear a onsie either, will be way too hot! and if I wear slippers they will get ruined :/

hmm, i guess maybe a night dress or matching top and shorts? i haven't even thought about shoes :confused:
hmm, i guess maybe a night dress or matching top and shorts? i haven't even thought about shoes :confused:

I've bought these lipsy pyjamas >>http://www.next.co.uk/gl91048s2#l16142gl9 but I'm not too sure about shoes I was maybe gonna wear black heels as I dont wanna wear slippers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending