The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

i am almost certainly picking warwick for my firm choice - i have a sexy AAB offer for philosophy. has anyone looked at the accomodation yet? i want whitefields!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
cobra01977
Yes its normal, my offer was online ages before i got a letter, and if you emailed the general admissions office u emiled thw ron g place, you sould email the particular subjects admissions tutor.

well, i mailed them regarding a visit in general, not regarding my app. But i guess you´re right, I shouldn´t stress. Just that the other unis replied so quickly confused me...
lilsunflower
Hehe I was in quite the same boat a few weeks back.. Durham, Nottingham or Warwick! But in the end, I fell in love with Durham :smile: and unless I change my fickle mind, I'll probably end up there next year.

Hehe I got an offer frm Durham too - but I doubt I'm going to accept it. These choices are just too difficult, I thought choosing the initial 6 was hard - but gettin multiple offers makes it worse (but also makes u feel so wanted!! hehe)
stressed_:x
Hehe I got an offer frm Durham too - but I doubt I'm going to accept it. These choices are just too difficult, I thought choosing the initial 6 was hard - but gettin multiple offers makes it worse (but also makes u feel so wanted!! hehe)

OMG you're from Singapore? Hee.. I went there for my secondary school (ah long story) and ended up in RGS.. woah.. lolz and now we're off to the UK :smile: Cool stuff

Latest