The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
bikerx23
Is it? I think you should do your calculations again - that is 16 hours at the weekend, on average in a night i will do about 7-8 hours, so it is a hell of a lot more than 16 hours of contact time, it is also a hell of a lot more than 30.

Are you talking about how much time you spend on TSR? :wink:
Reply 41
bikerx23
Is it? I think you should do your calculations again - that is 16 hours at the weekend, on average in a night i will do about 7-8 hours, so it is a hell of a lot more than 16 hours of contact time, it is also a hell of a lot more than 30.

Sorry, when i read your post I interpreted 'work till 2am' as in you had a bar job or something.
Reply 42
sadly not, no!
Reply 43
nikk
Sorry, when i read your post I interpreted 'work till 2am' as in you had a bar job or something.

no worries.
Reply 44
Depends on the course and the work you do throughout the term

I do 0 work on Wednesdays/Fridays/Saturdays

Most of my work is concentrated on the other days, with about 4 hours each those days (including relevant contact hours if applicable). But in theory I could get away with doing nothing until the last 3 weeks of term (which I'm sure a lot of people do then wonder why they don't get high marks).

but then again, I'm not exactly going to the highest calibur of University in Britain..
Reply 45
At Notts business school only about 2-3% of students achieve first class marks. Your average weight 30-70 over the 2nd and 3rd year must be over 70. Hoever if you score 68 or 69 you may be awarded a first if the school feels that you deserve it.

To get a 1st .... work hard, make notes, keep up with work every week, don't leave everything to the last minute!
How hard is it to get a first -

very

Latest

Trending

Trending