The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone on here have twitter?? :biggrin:
I only know like 3 people who use it...rest are on fb.
I refuse to make FB as I hear its too distracting :teehee:
Reply 1021
Original post by Coco_94
Astrology, alien abduction myths, ancient astronaut "theorists" psychotherapists who only perpetuate the myth further. Conspiracy theorists. Religions. Creationism. Alternative medicine. Psychics. Homeotherapists. Fascists. ESP. End-Timers. Chiropractors. Faith healers. "Intelligent/Stupid" Design. Ghost hunters, curses, crop circles, ouija boards, cattle mulitations, zionists, cults, nationalists, UKIP and Giant Cephalopods. <--- Some of my "pet-peeves" or just objects of hatred. They vary.

:3
Can't argue with any of that! :lol:

Original post by dabest2500
I knew you loved feel bro really :yep:

:lol:
One question - why is his face on the back of his head?
Original post by Silent--ly
Oh, are you keeping log?

Ah dear, what does this thread do to us? :moon:
Original post by george k

Original post by george k
nutter. Y u out of character?!?

iz i outta character?
Original post by Etoile
:3
Can't argue with any of that! :lol:

:3 ? I was expressing my disgust and dislike for things, how is that? :3 :lol:
Etoile, I shan't understand you on this still. :teehee:

I added more, I will undoubtably remember more. :teehee:
Good. :colonhash: :teehee:
Reply 1025
Original post by Coco_94
:3 ? I was expressing my disgust and dislike for things, how is that? :3 :lol:
Etoile, I shan't understand you on this still. :teehee:

I added more, I will undoubtably remember more. :teehee:
Good. :colonhash: :teehee:

Your..idk righteousness? And the cephalopod thing :teehee:
You shall never understand me :colone:
Why the hate on Greenpeace?
Original post by Coco_94
Reagan? He racked up US debt like I don't know what. He's madly over-rated by his sycophants. He invaded Grenada to prove a point without substantial backing. Insane anti-communist. :colonhash:

Saggitarius. You may indeed conduct it.

Nice! Travel would be good to do one day. :moon:

Okay perhaps Reagan isnt the best example :biggrin:

Okay, you ready to be wowed?

Sagittarius people respect morality, customs and traditions. You've shown that you do respect morality (Kantian ethics..)
They feel attracted to distant waters, new cultures and people. You just said that travelling would be good to do one day :biggrin:
Such people enjoy philosophy and are always in search for truth. The best thing about this is I aint even making it up :biggrin:
They follow their heart and they are rarely ever deceitful or insincere. Okay I dont know you enough to answer that one but you seem really nice :biggrin:

Beethoven; Dick van dyke; Spielberg; Woody Allen; Jimi Hendrix; Mark Twain; Winston Churchill and William Blake were all Sagittarius :biggrin:

Now, does anything I wrote ring true for you?
Original post by NutterFrutter
iz i outta character?

Yeah, the person with that signature disgusted by me? :hmmm:
Original post by nutterfrutter
iz i outta character?

y u no perverted sexpest?

Yeah, the person with that signature disgusted by me? :hmmm:

I don't understand what you mean. :unsure:
Original post by Etoile
Your..idk righteousness? And the cephalopod thing :teehee:
You shall never understand me :colone:
Why the hate on Greenpeace?

Righteousness? I'm not sure how to take that term. :lol:
Oh, of course, the cephalopod thing. I thought it was a nice touch. :teehee:
I will, but not on this matter. :colone:

Well, long story short, one wing of them, are anti-GM food. GM food and Norman Borlaug being responsible for the Green Revolution...which allowed us to produce even more food, to feed I think it was at least 1 billion extra people...This green-peace wing in the past successfully persuaded Horn of Africa nations to reject GM food, saying it would lead to mutations and severe illnesses in regards to the children, all part of their self-righteous crusade, and I'm sure you're aware of the food problem over there. These people, who can eat, and have the choice not to eat for a day, because we all have an excess of food, feel that it is perfectly acceptable to go to nations and slander like that, these nations having many many people who won't know when the next time is that they will ever eat, if at all!/Rant over.
I don't understand what you mean. :unsure:

Of course not :rolleyes:
Original post by George K

y u no perverted sexpest?

I just relieved* myself. :yep:

Spoiler

Of course not :rolleyes:

:innocent:
I just relieved* myself. :yep:

Spoiler

Ahh. :lol: It makes sense now. You should do that more often, maybe eventually it'll cure you!
Original post by Karma is a bitch
Okay perhaps Reagan isnt the best example :biggrin:

Okay, you ready to be wowed?

Sagittarius people respect morality, customs and traditions. You've shown that you do respect morality (Kantian ethics..)
They feel attracted to distant waters, new cultures and people. You just said that travelling would be good to do one day :biggrin:
Such people enjoy philosophy and are always in search for truth. The best thing about this is I aint even making it up :biggrin:
They follow their heart and they are rarely ever deceitful or insincere. Okay I dont know you enough to answer that one but you seem really nice :biggrin:

Beethoven; Dick van dyke; Spielberg; Woody Allen; Jimi Hendrix; Mark Twain; Winston Churchill and William Blake were all Sagittarius :biggrin:

Now, does anything I wrote ring true for you?

I find Kant interesting and discussed him! I'm not a Kantian! I'm not one to respect tradition either, not for the sake of tradition! I'm not exactly pro-monarchy and I'm far from a conservative, with a small or big C. :teehee:

I seek something that I won't ever find, for the reason of that it will always motivate me. That something being truth yes.

I do love Blake and Beethoven. :colone: :colone:
Thank you, likewise! Though I try to follow my mind. That's not always possible ofc, I'm only human. :lol:

Barnam effect. There's something for everyone.

Ahh. :lol: It makes sense now. You should do that more often, maybe eventually it'll cure you!

I do it as often as possible. :smug:
Original post by Coco_94
I find Kant interesting and discussed him! I'm not a Kantian! I'm not one to respect tradition either, not for the sake of tradition! I'm not exactly pro-monarchy and I'm far from a conservative, with a small or big C. :teehee:

I seek something that I won't ever find, for the reason of that it will always motivate me. That something being truth yes.

I do love Blake and Beethoven. :colone: :colone:
Thank you, likewise! Though I try to follow my mind. That's not always possible ofc, I'm only human. :lol:

Oh no please don't get me wrong I said Kantian ethics because of our previous conversation, I wasnt labelling you at all :smile: so I haven't swayed you at all i the astronomy department? :tongue:

No idea what the barnam effect is. Just about to google it...
Original post by Karma is a bitch
Oh no please don't get me wrong I said Kantian ethics because of our previous conversation, I wasnt labelling you at all :smile: so I haven't swayed you at all i the astronomy department? :tongue:

No idea what the barnam effect is. Just about to google it...

Aha! I see. It is amongst many many interests I have. xD
No, no you haven't. Good luck with trying :teehee:

Ahh, it's pretty simple. Sorry for not explaining. :lol:
Original post by Coco_94

Oooh, yeah, makes sense...

Latest