The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rmhumphries
Excellent. Will come and poke you with a stick if you do miss it now :poke:

God, there really are emoticons for everything :tongue: Muuuuuch appreciated!
Original post by angelbones
God, there really are emoticons for everything :tongue: Muuuuuch appreciated!

There is, yes :tongue:

:surprise: or :dice: for instance :biggrin:
There is, yes :tongue:

:surprise: or :dice: for instance :biggrin:

Gonna try and use those everywhere now :colone:
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Easter I'm going home, dear God you don't think I stay here when I don't have to do you?!

Hmm. In that case you should come to Manchester so I can bite you at my convenience.

:awesome: If we do something like that this year, I would looove to come. Haven't had a holiday in a few years.

Spoiler

You're definitely welcome to come. :yep:
Crying hard as babe could cryyyyy!

PS: Where is Laut at the mo? Haven't seen her on here for a bit.

I'm here, failing to sleep entirely.

Stupid stomach's decided what I really need it to do is to be thoroughly uncomfortable -_-
Its ok, it isn't something you know unless you use it yourself. I just know as I use it and spend a lot of time in about :tongue:

Good to know. :yep:

Np :h:
Original post by laut_biru

Stupid stomach's decided what I really need it to do is to be thoroughly uncomfortable -_-

Same. To both, actually. Yay, body!

Also, :jumphug:

Can I come and prod your stomach?

It doesn't have a fish in it does it? :hmmm:
In general, if you want to find me on something, then just try my username. I am quite uninventive :frown:

Gonna try and use those everywhere now :colone:

Word of advice, actually doing either of those in public is usually frowned upon :tongue:

:hi:
I shall pretend that was a cwtch and not a 'lovehug' :tongue:

Spoiler

Same. To both, actually. Yay, body!

Also, :jumphug:

Aren't bodies just the most wonderful of things?

Original post by superwolf
Can I come and prod your stomach?

It doesn't have a fish in it does it? :hmmm:

No and no. I don't think you prodding would help at all.
In general, if you want to find me on something, then just try my username. I am quite uninventive :frown:

Word of advice, actually doing either of those in public is usually frowned upon :tongue:

If it's any consolation I just searched your username (in a non-creepy way) and couldn't find you. (Not that I know your first name. Or in fact anything.)

Doing them in public? Don't be uncouth :tongue:

Aren't bodies just the most wonderful of things?

Wonderful, and incredibly intricate, and also a massive pain in the bum at times.
Aye, that makes sense. Also, if you wish to disappear completely, you should still have my number, if not, it should be on my facebook, if not I will PM you it now.

On an unrelated note, there was an advert that said "Do you like vegas?" I glanced at it, and did not completely read vegas as a different word... :tongue:

On an even more unrelated note, you will see pictures of me with a cold soon when bowling photos got uploaded and tagged :frown:
If it's any consolation I just searched your username (in a non-creepy way) and couldn't find you. (Not that I know your first name. Or in fact anything.)

Doing them in public? Don't be uncouth :tongue:

Really? Poor effort on your behalf, I can find a fairly decent amount of stuff by searching my username. In regards to facebook, the URL to my page is my username. (does that make sense?)

First name is Robert. Last name you might be able to guess :tongue: I take comfort in the fact I regularly stalk myself, and my name is fairly common :smile:

Oh, I see. Well, of course in a private place it is perfectly acceptable :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ViceVersa
:hi:

:jumphug:

I love it too. Yay for Wales - rather loving Cardiff right now, after last night.

Wonderful, and incredibly intricate, and also a massive pain in the bum at times.

Sounds about right.

I need to be awake in 6 hours, why am I up with a grumbly tummy.
Sent. I am pretty sure I still have yours :h:

Nope, did fairly badly :frown: Did see someone from TSR though :P
Really? Poor effort on your behalf, I can find a fairly decent amount of stuff by searching my username. In regards to facebook, the URL to my page is my username. (does that make sense?)

First name is Robert. Last name you might be able to guess :tongue: I take comfort in the fact I regularly stalk myself, and my name is family common :smile:

Oh, I see. Well, of course in a private place it is perfectly acceptable :colone:

BRB, going to stalk you. :colone:

Sounds about right.

I need to be awake in 6 hours, why am I up with a grumbly tummy.

I have to be awake in 5... ready for 4 hours of lectures/tramping around outside. And I'm wide awake and starving. Om nom cheerios.
BRB, going to stalk you. :colone:

I have to be awake in 5... ready for 4 hours of lectures/tramping around outside. And I'm wide awake and starving. Om nom cheerios.

Let me know if you find horrible pictures of me with a cold :tongue:

And you should go to bed! Put the radio on, and try and sleep at least

First name is Robert. Last name you might be able to guess :tongue: I take comfort in the fact I regularly stalk myself, and my name is family common :smile:

angelbones isn't the only one that couldn't find you. I also searched your username in facebook, closest I found was someone by the name of Ro humphries.

Of course you're very visible on here, with the full name in the profile & all.

Latest