The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeaJay
Dear Sleep,

Where have you been? You have been neglecting your duties since December now and I feel that this extended leave of absence is entirely innappropriate and shows gross negligence, considering the importance of your role. If you do not return soon, I'm afraid I will have no option but to sit alone rocking/dribbling/playing with my toes/staring into space and saying "gaah?" to anyone who is stupid enough to ask me a question.

I mean it.

Yours sincerely,

SeaJay

:jumphug:

Are you alright?
Reply 5221
Original post by Alofleicester
:jumphug:

Are you alright?

Hey :smile:

Have had an alright day (for me), but just really, really want to sleep and having a bit of a bitch about it on here :wink:. Have been in bed since 11. Gonna have another go soon I think.

How's you?
Original post by SeaJay
Hey :smile:

Have had an alright day (for me), but just really, really want to sleep and having a bit of a bitch about it on here :wink:. Have been in bed since 11. Gonna have another go soon I think.

How's you?

I'm ok. Sleep well out of sync (4-5am to midday), but at least it's happening. Feeling slightly guilty over my spending on St. Paddies day, but then I get my bursary on Friday so it's all good - right?

Had a couple of issues Thursday/this weekend, but I think it's all fine now.
Reply 5223
Original post by Anonymous
Well you aren't alone hun :hugs:

Original post by 35mm_
What's up? :hugs:

Thanks for the reply. Didn't expect anyone to respond so quick. Ended up just going to bed but I'm still feeling very agitated and worried. Not sure how much actual sleep I got last night and how much I just lay there thinking.

Can't even put my finger on exactly what it is I'm agitated about. I think it has a lot to do with work though. I dread Sunday and Monday because I start to think about work again.

I also feel alone. Don't feel I can say too much without coming across and moaning or complaining.
Reply 5225
It's my birthday. :sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by Nut.
It's my birthday.

Happy birthday!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5227
Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Happy Birthday! :yay:

Spoiler

Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Happy Birthday :present::birthday:
Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Happy birthday! :hugs:

Think of the dep-soc meet as a belated birthday do for you :h:

Or come Manchester today, and me and Superwolf can have a drink with you? :tongue:
So I'm a little worried. This morning my sister, my mum, and my step dad all tried to wake me up but they didn't succeed. On Friday I have an induction day at hospital and I'm a bit worried that an alarm clock won't wake me up and i'll miss it. I don't get to sleep until about 4am and usually naturally wake about 9 but i need to be up by 6 on friday. /moan
nut.
x

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great day :smile:
Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Happpppppy birthday! Enjoy your date :tongue: Maybe steal medical supplies and claim it as your present?
Reply 5233
Original post by Nut.
It's my birthday.

Happy Birthday!
Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Happy birthday :yay: :birthday:
Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

If you're under 16 come to my house :sexface:
Reply 5236
Original post by sunfowers01
Happy birthday!

Original post by avhhs
Happy Birthday! :yay:

Spoiler

Original post by chadders91
Happy Birthday :present::birthday:

Original post by 35mm_
Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great day :smile:

Original post by bullettheory
Happpppppy birthday! Enjoy your date :tongue: Maybe steal medical supplies and claim it as your present?

Original post by Wheek
Happy Birthday!

Original post by Alofleicester
Happy birthday :yay: :birthday:

Thank you all! :h: I even managed to sit and eat lunch with my flatmates today!! Birthday confidence FTW.

Original post by rmhumphries
Happy birthday! :hugs:

Think of the dep-soc meet as a belated birthday do for you :h:

Or come Manchester today, and me and Superwolf can have a drink with you? :tongue:

I demand that you each have a drink for me :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
I have done a bit of it. It's incredibly untidy and none of it is right but what's the point.

At least you managed to realise where you were going wrong, it's better than not knowing I suppose.
Hopefully you will, yeah :hugs:

:console: Good effort to make an attempt.
How are you feeling about tomorrow? :hugs:

Yep just need to motivation to do it again now....:yawn:
Coming home for lunch was not a wise idea.....must get out of bed and go back to uni. :yawn:

Original post by Nut.
x

:bunny::present::bumps::bubbles::birthday::bubbles::bumps::present::bunny:
(edited 12 years ago)
chadders91
x

Quoting you so you can get to know us :smile:

How are you doing?
Original post by Nut.
Thank you all! :h: I even managed to sit and eat lunch with my flatmates today!! Birthday confidence FTW.

I demand that you each have a drink for me :tongue:

That can be done as long as Wolf gets back from their classes (most likely after we go supermarket actually, can get more drink then ^^

Latest