The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU Accomdation - North Western Hall

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TL123
Hey guys anybody in flat 105? :smile:

Hi Im in flat 105 too! So glad to have finally found someone (: what are you going to be studying? x
Liverpool
Reply 21
Original post by TL123
No way, me too :smile: ehm hoping to do events management. what about yourself? aye definetly, be good to know someone. you heading over on ur own?

small world haha... em i'm hoping to do computer studies but if that fails then IT and Multimedia :smile:.. yeh I'm heading over on my own wbu?? just can't wait for that flight over messy years ahead :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by JennieKaitlin
Oh my gosh were going to be living together! (: What are you going to study? x

Ah no way, :smile: i've been looking for people in the same flat for ages! ehm events management! what about u? where u from?:smile:
Reply 23
Original post by steviemcg
small world haha... em i'm hoping to do computer studies but if that fails then IT and Multimedia :smile:.. yeh I'm heading over on my own wbu?? just can't wait for that flight over messy years ahead :smile:

aye tell me about it lol. one of my friends is going to, but shes staying in apollo court. just needa get the grades and ill be packing my room up! cant wait.:smile:
Reply 24
I'm gonna be in North Western as well, flat 106!
Anyone else?
Reply 25
Original post by M3g1992
Hey, i shall be going to study Fine Art what about yourself :smile: glad i have finally found someone in my flat, been hunting for a while haha

Hehe, I'm also glad that I have found someone in my flat!

I'm going to study architecture at LJMU.Can't wait until september!

I am pleased that you're going to study Fine Art. I think that you'll inspire me as long as my architecture style will be something more artistic rather than something technical.

I'm from Romania.What about you?
Have you already visited Art and Design Academy? Unfortunately,I haven't seen it yet but I heard only good things about it.
Reply 26
Original post by M.ina
Hehe, I'm also glad that I have found someone in my flat!

I'm going to study architecture at LJMU.Can't wait until september!

I am pleased that you're going to study Fine Art. I think that you'll inspire me as long as my architecture style will be something more artistic rather than something technical.

I'm from Romania.What about you?
Have you already visited Art and Design Academy? Unfortunately,I haven't seen it yet but I heard only good things about it.

I'm also glad you are also a creative person haha, we shall be inspiring each other :biggrin:. I'm from Cheshire, nothing fun here haha. Do you currently live in Romania and coming to liverpool to study?
Yeah i've been to the Art and Design Academy and its really nice, large spaces, and facilities which are really modern and high tech. It a lovely place, i didnt see it all but from what i saw its very lovely, and they have a lot of facilities with a canteen/cafe in the building. Will you be based in this building too? Would be good as we both can find our way together haha :biggrin: x
Original post by TL123
Ah no way, :smile: i've been looking for people in the same flat for ages! ehm events management! what about u? where u from?:smile:

I know me too, and then my friend told me about this site! Glad Ive finally found someone. Oh my gosh that sounds so fun, Im doing fashion communiction (: and im from Derby, nothing interesting here so can't wait to get to liverpool! (: are you from Ireland? x
Reply 28
I know me too, and then my friend told me about this site! Glad Ive finally found someone. Oh my gosh that sounds so fun, Im doing fashion communiction (: and im from Derby, nothing interesting here so can't wait to get to liverpool! (: are you from Ireland? x

:smile: aw no way, class! someone to shop with then lol. well if im honest, i dont actually know where that is haha, but im no good with places so not to worry. ano i cant wait to get over, just dreading these next 2 months of exams.:/ you been to liverpool before? yeh, northern ireland.:smile: what date u thinking of moving in? x
Original post by TL123
:smile: aw no way, class! someone to shop with then lol. well if im honest, i dont actually know where that is haha, but im no good with places so not to worry. ano i cant wait to get over, just dreading these next 2 months of exams.:/ you been to liverpool before? yeh, northern ireland.:smile: what date u thinking of moving in? x

Ahaa of course! (: Haha its just right in the middle of the country. Well good luck with them all! (: This is why I chose art so there are thankfully no exams for me (: Yes Ive been up a few times, I did my christmas shopping there, I love it! (: Have you been up before? And I have no idea, my course starts on the 17th but Im not sure when to move, what about you, do you know? x
Reply 30
Original post by M3g1992
I'm also glad you are also a creative person haha, we shall be inspiring each other :biggrin:. I'm from Cheshire, nothing fun here haha. Do you currently live in Romania and coming to liverpool to study?
Yeah i've been to the Art and Design Academy and its really nice, large spaces, and facilities which are really modern and high tech. It a lovely place, i didnt see it all but from what i saw its very lovely, and they have a lot of facilities with a canteen/cafe in the building. Will you be based in this building too? Would be good as we both can find our way together haha :biggrin: x

Cheshire....just like Alice's cat.:smile:) haha.Anyway,I'm sure it is funnier than Romania.Yes,Romania is my hometown and I'm going to Liverpool only to study Architecture.

I chose Liverpool because is the city of Beatles (I love them!) and it isn't too expensive like London.Firstly, I wasn't sure what to choose - University of Liverpool or Art and Design Academy?...but when I saw their impressive new building(and yes,we will find our way together hehe) and their staff (I spoke with one of the tutors),I knew that it will be an incredible place to study.

I will leave you my gmail account in a private message if you want to keep in touch.Currently, I don't use Facebook because I find it a waste of time but when I'll arrive in Liverpool maybe I'll change my mind.Anyway,if you use it...could you please send me your link or...your mail account?Thank you!:biggrin:
Reply 31
Ahaa of course! (: Haha its just right in the middle of the country. Well good luck with them all! (: This is why I chose art so there are thankfully no exams for me (: Yes Ive been up a few times, I did my christmas shopping there, I love it! (: Have you been up before? And I have no idea, my course starts on the 17th but Im not sure when to move, what about you, do you know? x

aw thank you :smile: are u in college then? i stupidlly thought it would be a good idea to pick math for one of my a levels and now im freaking out! :/ yeh, my sisters on her 2nd year at uni there so ive been over visiting a good few times. the nights out and shopping are hard to stay away from.:smile: i think mine starts the 17th also, but ive booked the ferry to go over for the 8th, as thats when they said we would get our keys, plus my mammy booked a holiday for the 12th so i hada go before then! are u moving down on ur own, or is some of ur friends going moving down too? x
Original post by TL123
aw thank you :smile: are u in college then? i stupidlly thought it would be a good idea to pick math for one of my a levels and now im freaking out! :/ yeh, my sisters on her 2nd year at uni there so ive been over visiting a good few times. the nights out and shopping are hard to stay away from.:smile: i think mine starts the 17th also, but ive booked the ferry to go over for the 8th, as thats when they said we would get our keys, plus my mammy booked a holiday for the 12th so i hada go before then! are u moving down on ur own, or is some of ur friends going moving down too? x

Yes im doing a foundation art degree (: Oh my gosh maths, that quite possibly had to be my worst subject! I've never been on a night out there but all I have ever heard is amazing things, so can't wait! :biggrin: Ahh ok, I may move on that date too then, Ill see. I didn't want to be the first one and be on my own! And no Im going up on my own, none of my friends have chosen to go to Liverpool. I literally know no one going to Liverpool or anyone allready there /: so it's a bit scary. Are you going on your own or with friends? x
Reply 33
Yes im doing a foundation art degree (: Oh my gosh maths, that quite possibly had to be my worst subject! I've never been on a night out there but all I have ever heard is amazing things, so can't wait! :biggrin: Ahh ok, I may move on that date too then, Ill see. I didn't want to be the first one and be on my own! And no Im going up on my own, none of my friends have chosen to go to Liverpool. I literally know no one going to Liverpool or anyone allready there /: so it's a bit scary. Are you going on your own or with friends? x

tell me about it, it may possibly be the worst decision ive made! yeh its pretty crazy, cant wait for freshers week! :smile: i just wanted to move in as soon as, get settled before uni starts etc! aw really, dont worry you'll be fine, anytime ive been there everyones been so nice. one of my friends is going, but shes staying in apollo court, i know a few people going as well though and a few over there already! im excited to meet new people though :smile: we've got 2 fellas living with us as well, dont we? i was freaking out because there was like hardly any rooms left in our halls when they contacted me. finally got it all sorted though :smile: have you got facebook? x
Original post by TL123
tell me about it, it may possibly be the worst decision ive made! yeh its pretty crazy, cant wait for freshers week! :smile: i just wanted to move in as soon as, get settled before uni starts etc! aw really, dont worry you'll be fine, anytime ive been there everyones been so nice. one of my friends is going, but shes staying in apollo court, i know a few people going as well though and a few over there already! im excited to meet new people though :smile: we've got 2 fellas living with us as well, dont we? i was freaking out because there was like hardly any rooms left in our halls when they contacted me. finally got it all sorted though :smile: have you got facebook? x

Well im sure youll do well anyway and good luck (: me to, im so excited! Ahh your lucky you know lots of people going to be there, and your sister too. But yes everytime ive been up everyone has just been so lovely and friendly (: Its much friendlier than london up there! Oh have we, I have no idea, how did you find out that? I know all the standard rooms had allready gone when I did mine. And yes! ill message you my link, and can talk on there, this site is awful ha x
Reply 35
Original post by TL123
aye tell me about it lol. one of my friends is going to, but shes staying in apollo court. just needa get the grades and ill be packing my room up! cant wait.:smile:

awwkk i'm sure you'll get the grades no bother :smile: how many UCAS points do you need to get in?... haha room will just be like a home from home then, i'm looking forward the loan already straight to the bar :biggrin:
Reply 36
awwkk i'm sure you'll get the grades no bother :smile: how many UCAS points do you need to get in?... haha room will just be like a home from home then, i'm looking forward the loan already straight to the bar :biggrin:

ehmm 260, i know its not much but when math is one of ur a levels it sucks! wbu? haha i like ur thinking, typical irish fella lol! i'd say we wont remember much of september.. hopefully anyway :P
Reply 37
Original post by TL123
ehmm 260, i know its not much but when math is one of ur a levels it sucks! wbu? haha i like ur thinking, typical irish fella lol! i'd say we wont remember much of september.. hopefully anyway :P

its quite a lot like thats minimum BCC i think.. maths?? is that not like deadly at A Level?? lol... em need not too much more than you 280 hopefully get that much :biggrin:... Never a truer word spoken typical irish fella lol... hopefully is right lol.. then not remember october, november, december then suppose we have to do a bit of work january onwards haha
Reply 38
its quite a lot like thats minimum BCC i think.. maths?? is that not like deadly at A Level?? lol... em need not too much more than you 280 hopefully get that much :biggrin:... Never a truer word spoken typical irish fella lol... hopefully is right lol.. then not remember october, november, december then suppose we have to do a bit of work january onwards haha

yeh something like that, but im hoping to get an a/a* in drama so i can afford to get lower in math. yep, i hate it as well which doesnt make it any easier! awright cool. you in tech or something? well i wanna remember some of my time in uni, dont wanna end up looking back in 3 years being like what the hell hapened the past 3 years ! lol..
Reply 39
Original post by TL123
yeh something like that, but im hoping to get an a/a* in drama so i can afford to get lower in math. yep, i hate it as well which doesnt make it any easier! awright cool. you in tech or something? well i wanna remember some of my time in uni, dont wanna end up looking back in 3 years being like what the hell hapened the past 3 years ! lol..

A/A* you could afford to do a wee bit bad maths in then lol.. whats your other subjects that your doing??... you hate it? take it you regret picking it big time then haha.. yeh im in downpatrick tech lol arsed about for two years in my old school and did crap in my A Levels there EEU i got lmao... but on for AAC in tech lol.. yeehh true have to do work and then experince living abroad :smile: we'll have scouser accents in no time haha
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending