The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Blamps
anybody on here do it and your thoughts on it?

yeah .. i didnt like it

What about you? I kept going back and re-reading sections and realising that Id missed really important words in them. My page was full of crossings out. I hope they dont penalise me lol.
Reply 2
*dave*
yeah .. i didnt like it

What about you? I kept going back and re-reading sections and realising that Id missed really important words in them. My page was full of crossings out. I hope they dont penalise me lol.

yeah, twas rather hard...maybe worse than the Oxford one... I had
to do the same thing...plus I scribbled all over the extracts and read the front afterwards....IMPORTANT...do not deface...opps
Reply 3
Blamps
to do the same thing...plus I scribbled all over the extracts and read the front afterwards....IMPORTANT...do not deface...opps

LOL

Im sure weve done alrite, but I doubt Ive got in. Just due to the sheer numbers taking the test and the fact that only a few are gonna get a place from it. But I can always hope. It seemed like such a nice uni!
Reply 4
Is this for 2004 entry? :smile:

I'm just beginning to look at Law courses.. Our intake (2005) will be hit by the new Law Exams introduced.. Oh joy :rolleyes:

Is it in need of prior Legal knowledge? Or merely an aptitude/logical test?

Hope you did well anyways, Luck :smile:

Dreama x :tongue:
Reply 5
Blamps

Yeah im glad i wasnt the only one!!`i bet its a case of *can they follow instructions*!!` lolz hope not!!

I thought the shipping commercial contract passage was dense and just plain BORING!! Most of it was vague and could have easily opted for two responses.

The mark scheme on the last questions was a bit unfair. One pt forcorrect nothing for dont know and deduct one for incorrect. Obviously not encouraging risk takers!!
Reply 6
Dreama
Is this for 2004 entry? :smile:

I'm just beginning to look at Law courses.. Our intake (2005) will be hit by the new Law Exams introduced.. Oh joy :rolleyes:

Is it in need of prior Legal knowledge? Or merely an aptitude/logical test?

Hope you did well anyways, Luck :smile:

Dreama x :tongue:

No need for prior legal knowlege, just a sort of comprehension - legal sense style thing. Tho if you are wanting to study law its best to be familliar with legal terms, and how acts of parliament look.

I am doing alevel law and the test wouldnt have been harder without it. They purposely choose things that have nothing to do with what we are studying.

Latest

Trending

Trending