Morrisons interview Watch

ncfcanna
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I have an interview with Morrisons on Wednesday. I've been asked to take in my passport, and my card with my NI number on it. This sounds rather promising, but do they ask everyone to take theirs in? And what does the interview involve?
Hulk56
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No its not promising. They take everyone's in. The interview will be quite informal, they will just go through your application form. (make sure you know ur collar size cos i didnt knw that when they asked me)
ncfcanna
(Original post by Sulmaan_865)
No its not promising. They take everyone's in. The interview will be quite informal, they will just go through your application form. (make sure you know ur collar size cos i didnt knw that when they asked me)
I don't think I need to know my collar size, as I'm female. Lol!

Thanks for your help. Going through the application form sounds simple enough.
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i wouldn't go to morrisons tbh.. they are shutting down 4 of our local ones.. they over expanded.
ncfcanna
(Original post by pumpkin7)
i wouldn't go to morrisons tbh.. they are shutting down 4 of our local ones.. they over expanded.
Well we only have one around here. And I need a job, and if that's working in Morrisons atleast it's experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (286)
27.24%
No (764)
72.76%

Watched Threads