The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The zip. Crazy!
~*glitter*~
what is the most crazy invention that u can think of? or me it would have to be a VCR i just dont understand how the pictures on the tape are transported onto the tv

ooooh dear...
~*glitter*~
what is the most crazy invention that u can think of? or me it would have to be a VCR i just dont understand how the pictures on the tape are transported onto the tv

velcro

clothes peg
Reply 4
THE DILDO.....why invent what is not needed!!:biggrin:
Reply 5
i think the craziest inventions are a few culinary dishes...i mean, black pudding?! Who on earth would think of eating animal blood???!?!!!! ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:*makes me wanna hurl* :eek:
The_Barman

hehehehehe trust u!
grace
i think the craziest inventions are a few culinary dishes...i mean, black pudding?! Who on earth would think of eating animal blood???!?!!!! ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:*makes me wanna hurl* :eek:
weh i was little i thought it was treacle or somethin sponge pudding and took a huge spoonful and swallowed.. i dont think iv bin the same ever since :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Dildos are needed when most men are unable to fully satisty a woman sexually :P
Reply 9
lumpycustard
weh i was little i thought it was treacle or somethin sponge pudding and took a huge spoonful and swallowed.. i dont think iv bin the same ever since :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you poor dear wee lumpy custard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I myself have been fortunate enough to avoid the HORRORS of the aforementioned pudding. Eeeeew.
Reply 10
Gimp
Dildos are needed when most men are unable to fully satisty a woman sexually :P

I aint to sure but i take it ur a chick.....obviously you aint met a REAL man then :biggrin:...anytime all the time!!!
grace
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you poor dear wee lumpy custard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I myself have been fortunate enough to avoid the HORRORS of the aforementioned pudding. Eeeeew.

*sniff* i no :frown:
piginapoke
Its nice :smile:

:eek: u cant b serious!?!?!
Reply 13
piginapoke
Its nice :smile:

please please PLEASE tell me you are just shit stirring?!
Reply 14
Someone has to eat it or they wouldn't sell it.

My father likes it. Fried.
Reply 15
The_Barman
in some cases u do need them
I would reckon the craziest invention was the cd burner.

I mean what was the point to commerically release a device that allows you to copy cds, it really is a pirates dream.
Reply 17
The pirates' dream was the advent of the wooden leg, surely? :smile:
Gimp
Someone has to eat it or they wouldn't sell it.

My father likes it. Fried.

for a min i thought u were talkin bout dildos, worried me slightly.... then read the entire thread and same reaction when i realised it was black pudding .. ewwwww then just thought 'why?'

xxx
Reply 19
Gimp
The pirates' dream was the advent of the wooden leg, surely? :smile:

hahahaha, u just made me laugh out loud!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending