The Student Room Group

Capgemini Invent 2024

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make a discussion thread for anyone doing VIs/VACs for Capgemini Invent Programme. Has anyone completed their VI?
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by kiwibell
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make a discussion thread for anyone doing VIs/VACs for Capgemini Invent Programme. Has anyone completed their VI?

I have completed my VI and have my VAC next month
Reply 2
Original post by woughta

Hey when did you complete the VI?
Reply 3
Original post by shrugssss
Hey when did you complete the VI?

I did mine on December 1st
Reply 4
i’ve just completed mine a few days ago aswell
Reply 5
Completed my VI on the 2nd and then on the 15th they told me I’ve passed ://
Reply 6
Im about to do my VI this week, any insights as to what the questions were on hirevue or type of questions?
Original post by woughta

Hey how long did they take to tell you you passed the VI?
Reply 8
Original post by liturgical-legit
Hey how long did they take to tell you you passed the VI?

They got back to me within 5 days to say I passed my VI
Reply 9
Does anyone have an ac on the 25th? / have already completed an ac ?
Does anyone have an ac on the 25th? / have already completed an ac ?

Yep, I have the AC on the 25th as well
Reply 11
Original post by irinapenaaa
Yep, I have the AC on the 25th as well

Oh great!! Which accelerate programme did you apply for ?
Oh great!! Which accelerate programme did you apply for ?

Business Tech!! and you?
Reply 13
Original post by irinapenaaa
Business Tech!! and you?

Same!! 🙂 quite nervous! Also did they mention if we would have any micro exercises?
Same!! 🙂 quite nervous! Also did they mention if we would have any micro exercises?

Same here haha. From what I understood, it would be the group exercise (a presentation one probably) and then the 121 interview. I don't even know how to prep for the group one
Reply 15

Hi I also applied for business tech but only received invite to video interview today (as sent in my written application at end of Dec) - do you know when the intake is? I am worried if your AC is tomorrow that I have missed the q1/q2 intake :/
Reply 16
Original post by ninjarwn2
Hi I also applied for business tech but only received invite to video interview today (as sent in my written application at end of Dec) - do you know when the intake is? I am worried if your AC is tomorrow that I have missed the q1/q2 intake :/

The ac tomorrow is for the April start date but I think they have may+ June start dates for q2 aswell so don’t stress 🙂 good luck for the video interview.
Reply 17
The ac tomorrow is for the April start date but I think they have may+ June start dates for q2 aswell so don’t stress 🙂 good luck for the video interview.

Thank you for replying! That has made me feel a bit better. I was worried if they are having ACs already that they will have filled all of the positions before they have reviewed my VI...
Let us know how it goes tomorrow! Good luck to you too 🙂
Reply 18

How did the ac go? What did you have to do and what interview questions did they ask you? Also what start date was it for?
Reply 19
Original post by Dmulla
How did the ac go? What did you have to do and what interview questions did they ask you? Also what start date was it for?

It was really good thanks! Lots of questions on my knowledge of the industry and the company but nothing scary. Thought the group task was challenging

Quick Reply

Latest