The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Journalism at Stirling or at Robert Gordon?

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to study in Scotland as I desperately want to study journalism but its education seems pretty lame in my country. :frown:
I was searching a lot about undergradute journalism courses and these two caught my attention. But I can't decide which is "better". Stirling seems to be more "serious" like political journalism etc. while Robert Gordon seems to be a more "magazine journalism" type uni.

Can you help me? Any suggestions or experience ?

Thank you a lot :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by nanett
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to study in Scotland as I desperately want to study journalism but its education seems pretty lame in my country. :frown:
I was searching a lot about undergradute journalism courses and these two caught my attention. But I can't decide which is "better". Stirling seems to be more "serious" like political journalism etc. while Robert Gordon seems to be a more "magazine journalism" type uni.

Can you help me? Any suggestions or experience ?

Thank you a lot :smile:

just a general opinion i think both are good but tbh i think i would go robert gordon because RGU is really quite high in terms of employment but again im not sure for your course but just my opinion :biggrin:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
I'd say Stirling. Regarding employment figures- ignore them.
Original post by Zedd
I'd say Stirling. Regarding employment figures- ignore them.

Why ignore them?

Quick Reply

Latest