The Student Room Group

RGU Adult nursing interview

Hi everyone! Ive just finished doing the RGU adult nursing online interview and im wondering how long it'll take to hear back from them? Has anyone heard from them already and how long did it take? Thank you!!
Reply 1
Original post by starzzee
Hi everyone! Ive just finished doing the RGU adult nursing online interview and im wondering how long it'll take to hear back from them? Has anyone heard from them already and how long did it take? Thank you!!

They will let you know when they decide to either offer you a place or you been rejected.

It will depend on how many interviews that Robert Gordon university is doing for there adult nursing degree course for 2024/25 academic term.

Just be patient until you hear back from them ok as there's nothing you can do.

NHS Scotland registered midwife.
Original post by starzzee
how did the interview go? i have an interview this week,it is through MMI ,could you please tell me how the questions were? is it scenario based or general question?
Original post by Anitta mathew
how did the interview go? i have an interview this week,it is through MMI ,could you please tell me how the questions were? is it scenario based or general question?
Just be aware that nobody can give you exact information regarding interview questions and answers okay.
Normally they change the questions for every internet to stop people asking for information.

MMIs are 6 mini stations that you do with answering/ discussing about the object that you see and each MMIs last about 5-10 minutes, when complete you'll move on to a group session with you getting a opportunity to ask questions.
You will do a individual interview first.

Good luck with your interview
Hello, have you heard back from RGU yet regarding your interview for nursing?
Reply 5
my daughter was offered an unconditional about a week/10 days after the video interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending