The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
MuniE
British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years... is this true?

It's BNP propaganda! Carry on reading - it's ridiculous.
Reply 81
just to clarify i wouldn't vote for them because I am pro choice and the BNP seems like a bunch of communists who think government control in business is good
Reply 82
waiting2smile
Right. You know how i feel about my name, so can you please not ridicule it with the above name :frown:

I was joking, I'm sorry. But you could laugh at yourself a bit more, it don't hurt you know...
Reply 83
hahahahahahahahahaha Q: What is the BNP's stance concerning religion?

A: The BNP takes no particular religious position. The BNP would preserve the long British tradition of separating Church and State. The dangers facing the British people are so great, that it would be crass criminality to allow our people and our race to be divided along religious lines. We have to save our country first! We are, however, opposed to the growth and increased militancy of the various Asiatic religions that have been brought to this country by mass immigration.
Reply 84
MuniE
just to clarify i wouldn't vote for them because I am pro choice and the BNP seems like a bunch of communists who think government control in business is bad

and that would be your only reason?
ZJuwelH
^mjg^ in da house...

Sorry, just thought I'd highlight the ridiculousness...

Bo bo bo, incdeed it was a joke.

''What are you going to do to stop crime in the streets''.

''We is gunna hire da A team''.

Thats a mastermind at work :smile:
MuniE
British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years... is this true?

The BNP are terrible. Electing furthur Bnp candidates will just encourage divisions, racial tensions and prejudice. Basically they're neo-Nazis who believe that whites are superior to all the other races, their one aim, they hide it very well is to create some type of Nazi dictatorship which will eradicate democratic rights. The scary thing is, it's actually composed of some rather intelligent people.
Reply 87
lol some of their answers to questions are pretty funny tho

Q: What is the BNP's views on the family?

A: We favour a return to healthy moral values and policies aimed at strengthening the family and community. We will strengthen Section 28 to protect our children from homosexual propaganda.
Reply 88
Here is the BNP's take on multiculturalism:

Awake! Arise! Britannia or Be Forever Fallen!

Part I

by a "young nationalist"

Observe…how nations sink, by darling schemes oppress’d
Johnson, ‘The Vanity of Human Wishes’

Multiculturalism, if we will be honest, is only the very latest in a series of ‘darling schemes’ by which our nation has been oppressed in the last fifty years or so. It is the latest, and quite possibly the most baleful of all the ideological enchantments whose influence we have hitherto come under. Just how it all began, just how we managed to fall into this state of the darkest, most dreadful all-enveloping confusion, which now threatens to wipe us from the face of the earth if we do not at once contrive to extricate ourselves from it just how all this came to pass, I am not prepared to say.

You can read the whole thing here:
http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/failure_multiculturalism.htm

Although, I should warn anyone using public computers, especially if you're in a library or university, you might want to think twice before clicking on that link. Some universities don't allow you to access this kind of material. For the record, we're allowed to read it in Manchester (as far as I'm aware anyway).
Reply 89
waiting2smile
The BNP are terrible. Electing furthur Bnp candidates will just encourage divisions, racial tensions and prejudice. Basically they're neo-Nazis who believe that whites are superior to all the other races, their one aim, they hide it very well is to create some type of Nazi dictatorship which will eradicate democratic rights. The scary thing is, it's actually composed of some rather intelligent people.

Yeah, apparently Nick Griffin went to Cambridge. I don't know for sure whether that's true or not.
Reply 90
lol ok ok i agree that they are extreme right wing look at the links they offer to swiss peoples party and freedom party of austria
Reply 91
Joey_Johns
Bo bo bo, incdeed it was a joke.

''What are you going to do to stop crime in the streets''.

''We is gunna hire da A team''.

Thats a mastermind at work :smile:

Oh god.

"Ah pity tha foo' who comes up with a stoopad idea like that"...
aaarrrggh
Yeah, apparently Nick Griffin went to Cambridge. I don't know for sure whether that's true or not.

Nick Griffin, comes around where I live a lot. Seemed alright, well educated, but I dont know whether he went to Cambridge. He is related to either IDS or William Hauge, cant remeber which one.
I just think the party is disgusting. To actualy think people are inclined to vote for them, accepting thier manifestos is chilling.
Reply 94
waiting2smile
I just think the party is disgusting. To actualy think people are inclined to vote for them, accepting thier manifestos is chilling.

what percentage will they get in the election?
waiting2smile

Not exactly. I live in a BNP area, not really much tension around, there is in certain parts which ironically, arent run by the BNP.
piginapoke
You're assuming that intelligent people naturally come to hold certain 'acceptible' political views, through being intelligent.

Most intelligent people aren't insular. You can't persevere in this world being that way.
Reply 97
piginapoke
You're assuming that intelligent people naturally come to hold certain 'acceptible' political views, through being intelligent.

They're not so stupid as to be racist.
Reply 98
MuniE
what percentage will they get in the election?

They usually get elected in (northern?) areas where feelings of disillusionment by the government are rife (poverty, unemployment, council estates) and they search for a scape goat - ethnic minorities. The BNP are completely exploitative and tell half-truths and convince people they are reasonable and rational and that makes them all the worse.
Reply 99
Joey_Johns
Not exactly. I live in a BNP area, not really much tension around, there is in certain parts which ironically, arent run by the BNP.

Do you mind if I ask where you live?

Latest

Trending

Trending