and why is that?:confused:
Reply 44
Original post by master15t
and why is that?:confused:

I've applied for ucl too, and no questionnaire so far :tongue:
Me neither :frown: sent off my ucas a week ago today

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 46
I sent mine three weeks ago today :tongue: they'll get to us!
Haha I hope so! It's a waiting game I guess :tongue:

Just found this thread.
I'm applying for mostly hard science-based psychology and neuroscience. I'm from America, so my offers will be a little wonky, but I'll do my best to post up the equivalents for people who are interested.

Oxford - Experimental Psychology
Birmingham - Psychology and Psychological Research MSci
Sussex - Psychology and Neuroscience (Conditional offer 3.3 GPA (AAB-ABB))
Royal Holloway - Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience
Aberdeen - Neuroscience with Psychology, industrial placement MSci, entry point 2

I sent my UCAS off 4th October, but for some reason, RHolloway didn't get back to me until last week, so I should hear from them next.
Reply 49
Original post by WhimsyMelody
Just found this thread.
I'm applying for mostly hard science-based psychology and neuroscience. I'm from America, so my offers will be a little wonky, but I'll do my best to post up the equivalents for people who are interested.

Oxford - Experimental Psychology
Birmingham - Psychology and Psychological Research MSci
Sussex - Psychology and Neuroscience (Conditional offer 3.3 GPA (AAB-ABB))
Royal Holloway - Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience
Aberdeen - Neuroscience with Psychology, industrial placement MSci, entry point 2

I sent my UCAS off 4th October, but for some reason, RHolloway didn't get back to me until last week, so I should hear from them next.

When did you get your Sussex offer? I'm waiting for a reply :redface: :s-smilie:
Original post by JessicaTSR
When did you get your Sussex offer? I'm waiting for a reply :redface: :s-smilie:

Two days ago, but remember, you got your RHolloway reply before me =P
It seems we're applying to a lot of the same Unis lol.
Reply 51

Oh yeah I suppose! Haha! How strange!
Reply 52
Hi guys! for those of you applying to UCL, and have the questionnaire, how did you find the last question? seems more like a test to me!
I'm kind of fretting looking at you all here you all seem to have AAA and I'm currently stuck with a predicted ABB I already have my A-level maths at a grade B and i'm resitting to get that up, Is it even worth me applying for Neuroscience? :s-smilie:
Reply 54
Original post by Annabubblemay
I'm kind of fretting looking at you all here you all seem to have AAA and I'm currently stuck with a predicted ABB I already have my A-level maths at a grade B and i'm resitting to get that up, Is it even worth me applying for Neuroscience? :s-smilie:

Go for it! You've got maths already? so are you going to have 4 A levels? if you bump that up to an A I think you'll stand a good chance! places like Nottingham and sussex have entry requirements of AAB, so with ABBB or AABB I'm sure you'll be okay, just gotta sell yourself on UCAS/at an interview! Good luck :smile:
Reply 55
I only have AAB.

Got acknowledgement emails from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Manchester this morning, really hoping I get an offer ASAP. Although apparently no one should expect anything from Edinburgh until at least January or February :frown:
Have not got the ucl questionnaire yet I'm very worried!
Glasgow, Sussex, Cardiff, all have abb entry requirements so go for it! Plus I have a's in chemistry and art, and a b in biology so I'm still worried.
And wow to you who applied from America! Amaze. Why the u.k?

Reply 57

I got an offer today! AAB :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 58
I just got an offer for ABB from Glasgow! My form was sent off literally 24 hours ago, I'm so relieved because it's my top realistic choice if I don't get in to Edinburgh, aah I'm so excited!
Original post by JessicaTSR
I got an offer today! AAB :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending