The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc Clinical and Therapeutic Neuroscience 2024-2025

Has anyone heard back about interviews yet?? I feel like we should all know by the end of next week but waiting around is making me anxious lol
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by unknownlaptop
Has anyone heard back about interviews yet?? I feel like we should all know by the end of next week but waiting around is making me anxious lol

They still got time, interviews are supposed to be held from 22nd and they just send information about them oen week prior
Reply 2
I've also applied and waiting to hear!! Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by AL13S
Did anyone hear something about interviews? On their website they write that candidates for interviews will be informed within 6 weeks of the application deadline.

I haven’t heard anything yet
Reply 4
Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 5
Original post by unknownlaptop
Has anyone heard back yet?

Just got an email with an invite to interview!
Reply 6
Original post by we618

Is it for MSc Neuroscience or MSc Clinical and Therapeutic Neuroscience?
Reply 7
Original post by abh27sss
Is it for MSc Neuroscience or MSc Clinical and Therapeutic Neuroscience?

It is for Clinical and therapeutic neuroscience - I think the offers for MSc Neuroscience interviews went out last week
Reply 8
Original post by we618

Hi, do you mind sharing your background (uni, grades, research experience etc.)? Much appreciated!
Reply 9
Original post by we618
It is for Clinical and therapeutic neuroscience - I think the offers for MSc Neuroscience interviews went out last week

When is your interview if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 10
Original post by dk2406

They still got time, interviews are supposed to be held from 22nd and they just send information about them oen week prior

Do they inform you only one week prior? I thought it was two weeks
Reply 11
Original post by Litok
Do they inform you only one week prior? I thought it was two weeks

Depends, also on the course page it is said: 'Applicants selected for interview will be notified within six weeks of the deadline for applications, usually by the end of January, and will be interviewed in mid-February...'
Reply 12
Hopefully we hear soon
Reply 13
Original post by Martha66
Hopefully we hear soon

Yes, even I am waiting to hear back from them
Reply 14
I emailed the psychiatry department last week so hopefully that moves things along! I've got an offer from UCL for Clinical Neuroscience and am keen to accept it if it's a no from Oxford...
Reply 15
I emailed the psychiatry department last week so hopefully that moves things along! I've got an offer from UCL for Clinical Neuroscience and am keen to accept it if it's a no from Oxford...

Have you got a reply? I emailed last Monday and was told that we would have heard back by the end of last week.
Reply 16

I'm applying for UCL's Clinical Neuroscience as well! Do you mind sharing the timeline of your application?
Reply 17
No reply from the department. Don't mind if it's a no but would like to know either way haha
I got an offer from UCL on 9th Dec 🙂
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 18
Still no reply from the department which is a bit annoying. Don't mind if it's a no but would like to know either way haha
Sure, I got an offer from UCL on 9th Dec - it only took them two days 🙂 I'm currently studying Psychology at Durham Uni

Thank you! Can i ask what are some things you focused on, in your personal statement?
Reply 19
Hopefully we will hear from them by the end of this week, in a meantime I'm going to apply for cognitive at UCL as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending