The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wakemeup
You're making me want to check now, haha! I'm gonna have to juggle getting ready to go to my friend's and clicking refresh like a madwoman on WJEC's website :grin:

I'll tell you when they are up :tongue: send me a pm now.. :biggrin: they will be up by eight so just check then :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Hahhahaha :wink: sleeping actually but I'll be waking up to look at them! :colone:

LOL! :wink: Ahh cool...ill probably end up sleeping until half 9 or 10 and then get up get ready text my mate go school at about 11 and get them :tongue:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
I know 42 in Biology I mean what the hell?? I wanted core to be like that but they put it higher than it was in Jan :frown:....LOL yeah...I'm going with a mate to get our results..( all my close one's dont want to get them or are abroad or out of London :rolleyes:

Aww that's good Im sure youll get the A*'s :biggrin:

I know! And my minimum was like 60,65,65 so :biggrin: yes! :biggrin: it may have been higher but peeps said it was easier.. Have fun :wink:

Thanks! I.Think I have! :biggrin:
I'll tell you when they are up :tongue: send me a pm now.. :biggrin: they will be up by eight so just check then :tongue:

Okay :biggrin:
Ah, same! All hope of any A*s are slipping further and further away.. :s-smilie:

Yeah truss...ofqual are making things worse! :frown:
Okay :biggrin:

Lol, you guys won't notice this OfQual shenanigan! :tongue:
Yes! :biggrin:

LOL! :tongue:

I know! And my minimum was like 60,65,65 so :biggrin: yes! :biggrin: it may have been higher but peeps said it was easier.. Have fun :wink:

Thanks! I.Think I have! :biggrin:

Really I gave myself like 50 something for the first paper and like 50/60 something for the second paper and like 38-44 for c/w :tongue:
Lol, you guys won't notice this OfQual shenanigan! :tongue:

If I dont get my A* then I will realise about the ofqual shenanigan! :tongue:
LOL! :tongue:

Really I gave myself like 50 something for the first paper and like 50/60 something for the second paper and like 38-44 for c/w :tongue:

Aaah, didn't the teachers tell you, thats peak :wink:

Ugh, I'm going to be so mad if grades drop massively... It'll get even worse by next August! :frown:
Aaah, didn't the teachers tell you, thats peak :wink:

Noo the teachers didnt tell me....when I finished my paper I went back to check how many marks I would roughly get...marked harshly :wink:

p.s. you used peak!:tongue:
Noo the teachers didnt tell me....when I finished my paper I went back to check how many marks I would roughly get...marked harshly :wink:

p.s. you used peak!:tongue:

But how'd you know how to mark c*w?

And I know that's why I :wink:d
Ugh, I'm going to be so mad if grades drop massively... It'll get even worse by next August! :frown:

Truss....Oh no instead of getting A's and A*'s ...Ill end up getting B's and C's :frown:
Are you guys going to open your results at school or at home, I'm not sure damn.
But how'd you know how to mark c*w?

And I know that's why I :wink:d

Naa it because she already marked 6/8 sections and that was 32 and there is still the possiblle 12 marks I can get but I think I got in between 38-42 :tongue:

LOL! :tongue: next up you'll end up saying wagwan G! :tongue:
Original post by dinrah04
Are you guys going to open your results at school or at home, I'm not sure damn.

At school probably...so I can complain if it's not what I got! :frown:

I don't think I'd be able to hold the envelope in my hand for an hour walking home without opening it! :redface: Besides, delaying it isn't going to change the results so you might as well open yours when you get them :smile:

School! :wink:

Naa it because she already marked 6/8 sections and that was 32 and there is still the possiblle 12 marks I can get but I think I got in between 38-42 :tongue:

LOL! :tongue: next up you'll end up saying wagwan G! :tongue:

Urgh! Not that far!!

That's good then!! :biggrin:
The one that says biology :smile:

yes wooooo the 39 one xD xD :dance: :woo: ... i hope as long as i get my proposed 53 im fine xD .... unless i made major mistakes and get like 38 -.- .......... or lost marks for my massive sneeze :'(

Kittaaaaay! It will probably blow up :tongue: but we'll be able to keep up :tongue: I might post my results when it's quieter... So I can read everyone else's! :biggrin:

i will too :colone: i want to read everyones :smile:
School! :wink:

Urgh! Not that far!!

That's good then!! :biggrin:

LOL! :lol:

Yep! :tongue: I just want the A* overall or I'm gonna give up hope entirely.....for life! :frown:

Latest