The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by foreverstrong_97
Oh wow you must be like fit!!@:awesome::tongue:

not really actually :L :L im strong for how i look and in comparison to weight ... i weigh 8 stone 1lb :frown: yeah im skinny :L but thats the best about body weigh exercises it kinda measures muscle to mass ratio :smile:
SO SHADAB TOTALLY DIDN'T PM ME ABOUT THE NEW THREAD LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD. :shifty:

This new thread is pretty damn sexy though.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Kittaaaaay
SO SHADAB TOTALLY DIDN'T PM ME ABOUT THE NEW THREAD LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD. :shifty:

This new thread is pretty damn sexy though.

:eek: sorry!!! Thought you were online :angel: sorry!!!
I'm feeling sexy and free-ee-ee-ee... :sexface: :woo: :woo:
That first post is so shiny and cool....
We are already at 327 posts. O.O
wow this is cool :smile:
Original post by Swag hatter

All thanks to the argument!? I think...
Original post by themancunian

Argue year 11s never argue :smile: :smile:
Original post by themancunian

There was an arguement?!?!
Flicking thorough previous I saw shadab discussing his future aspirations (again), some stuff about chinese erections?!?!, and mango posting quite a lot.

Honestly :.
/O\
[]
¬¬
Flicking thorough previous I saw shadab discussing his future aspirations (again), some stuff about chinese erections?!?!, and mango posting quite a lot.

/O\
[]
¬¬

Meh I might of exaggerated a bit. More of a conversing of personal feelings towards each other in a way which to cause minor harm.

/O\
[]
¬¬

Hey! I was asked :wink:
So guys, what is everyone doing today? :woo:
Original post by shadab786ahmed

nothing :frown: was gonna get my puppy today, but the people who have it are working -.- so tomorrow :L
Original post by SarcasticComplex
nothing :frown: was gonna get my puppy today, but the people who have it are working -.- so tomorrow :L

Awww :frown: that's bull dog ****... :biggrin: I've just checked and I own like 100/330... So I earn like 10/33... Just under 30% :biggrin: :woo:
I'm feeling sexy and free-ee-ee-ee... :sexface: :woo: :woo:

j-j-j-jessie j xD :smile:

going town to get my new game that i forgot to get on thursday :angry: xD haha you ?
Original post by SarcasticComplex

MORNING xD .. i woke up around 10 mins ago :smile:

and awww puppy xD .. what breed ?

because we are cool :holmes:
Original post by techno836
j-j-j-jessie j xD :smile:

going town to get my new game that i forgot to get on thursday :angry: xD haha you ?

Yep :wink:

Awesome! :redface: what game? :woo:
Reply 339
Another day of doing nothing. Its too hot to be bothered to do any proper cycling, no one is out. So predictably I've ended up on here.

One upside of being stuck at home is that I FINALLY might get round to cleaning and putting the engine back on my kart, It blew up at whilton mill kart track and has had to be rebuilt (for lots of money of which I'm now in debt to my parents.) :frown:

Latest