The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by >Untitled<
Who's excited for sixth form ? :woo::woo::woo::woo:

There's like a year to go but yeah I'm pretty excited :woo:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Philosophy? How do you get taught how to.think?

It's not about how to think though, it's just really interesting.
OH you guys are gonna be in year 11 next year? I though you were in year 11 now. Shabad what were you doing on the GCSE results and 2014 entry medics thread :angry: :laugh:

he's everywhere :L
Original post by dinrah04
It's not about how to think though, it's just really interesting.

Okay... :redface: :lol:
Original post by SarcasticComplex
he's everywhere :L

That I am! :biggrin: not a demigod for nothing :tongue:
Reply 425
I highly doubt this thread is ever going to have anything to do with "Study Help".. :teehee:
Also hello! First post in TSR, I've decided to use it in this thread :biggrin:
OH you guys are gonna be in year 11 next year? I though you were in year 11 now. Shabad what were you doing on the GCSE results and 2014 entry medics thread :angry: :laugh:

My school starts the new academic year in the last two weeks of term, and what do you mean why are we on the GCSE results thread? We get results too you know:confused:
Reply 427
:lol:

Hi! :tongue: don't read the last few pages as it doesn't give a very nice representation or real one of this thread :biggrin:

Ah, too late! It's okay though, I'm sure it's not like this all the time :tongue: Hopefully things will get a little nicer when we get to Results Day!
Original post by wakemeup
I highly doubt this thread is ever going to have anything to do with "Study Help".. :teehee:
Also hello! First post in TSR, I've decided to use it in this thread :biggrin:

heyy welcome!! :woo:
you definately joined the best thread xD
Reply 429
heyy welcome!! :woo:
you definately joined the best thread xD

I can see that haha! :biggrin:
Reply 430
I love history! :biggrin: aah, I'm not a morning person either :tongue: but I'll make an effort :biggrin: if you need any help with maths/history/science ask me :tongue:

Definitely will do! :tongue: I adore History, my brain just seems to turn to poop in exams :frown:
Wait so do you guys do some of your GCSEs this year :s-smilie:? At my school we did all our linear GCSEs at the end of years 11, :confused:
Original post by wakemeup
Definitely will do! :tongue: I adore History, my brain just seems to turn to poop in exams :frown:

Aww :frown: exam tips for History, keep calm, and remember key points and dates :smile: I would tell you how I know quite a bit about history but in doing so I'd be deemed arrogant...
Reply 433
I'm back from a bike ride, just a 45min blast around my town and the surrounding forest. Not much but I can't stand being inside all day. Now sweating like a pig in a sauna but hey.

How you feel coming out of an exam means sod all from what I have experience, I have had 100% in exams I felt unsure on (triple physics when we had a crap teacher.) and B in RS gcse when I felt confident that I had done brilliantly (its a joke subject.)

Even then you are at the mercy of the examiners, AQA philosophy AS I have yet to speak to anyone who got above a C, we were all confident and predicted B's and A's however they used us to stop the press having a go at "exams being easier" and marked them incredibly harshly.
[QUOTE=>Untitled

Yeah :smile: by the end of.this year I'll have 5 in total, finish the other ten next year :smile: I did linear maths too! :biggrin:
Wait so do you guys do some of your GCSEs this year :s-smilie:? At my school we did all our linear GCSEs at the end of years 11, :confused:

we do some modules, yes... but the whole GCSE course stretches out over the two years :L
we do some modules, yes... but the whole GCSE course stretches out over the two years :L

We do whole GCSEs too... You di'd literature and maths and science?
Original post by lbsf1
I'm back from a bike ride, just a 45min blast around my town and the surrounding forest. Not much but I can't stand being inside all day. Now sweating like a pig in a sauna but hey.

pigs can't sweat.....
pigs can't sweat.....

:lol: :biggrin:
Reply 439
No :tongue: I never do that :tongue: don't worry :smile: swag hatter won't appreciate it, read my profile :biggrin:

Holy **** you're already doing History AS?! Are you doing that this year or have you got the results, just out of interest :smile:

Latest