The Student Room Group

ASOS returns query

Bonjour.

Bought a jacket from ASOS but it's a size too small, but that's cool cos they offer free exchanges.

What I'm confused about is the whole label sticky thingy - You know how there are the labels which are already stuck on the package, am I supposed to remove them and then stick the free post label on, or can I just stick the free post label on top of the labels already on the package?

Ta. Bit confuzzled.
Reply 1
Use a new package. Then put the jacket inside this package with the invoice booklet (tick the appropriate boxes). Stick the free post label on the package and send it back.
You don't have to use a new package. I just stick the returns label on the original and then scribble over the original label. Never had a problem.
Just black out the old labels with a sharpie and stick the new label on, that's what I do.
Yeah, I sometimes try to peel the original sticker off, and if that fails I just cover it up.
It's definitely easier to use the same packaging, and is often advised by the company.
Reply 5
Cheers, thanks a lot.
Reply 6
Hi I ordered a Jacket from ASOS and I got the wrong size I don’t have to fill out the return form

Quick Reply

Latest