The Student Room Group

Child Care Grant - Overpayment

I have asked this elsewhere but was just told to ring SLC, with no such luck.
My query:
I need some advice, i received CCG as part of my pgce student loan. However, during the academic year, I was facing exceptionally challenging personal circumstances, including family bereavements and going through difficult times with my family. And as you are aware, the PGCE program requires an intensive commitment to assignments, research, reading, and school placement lesson planning. Balancing these academic demands with my personal hardships, I regretfully did not pay closer attention to the payment requests made by the childminder. Moreover, it's important to note that the childminder had made attempts to return the overpayments, and while I was aware of this fact, I was unable to address the matter promptly due to the overwhelming academic workload and time constraints. Now that my course if finished, I would like to rectify this situation and plan to return the excess amount , however i cannot find an email address to send an email to and calling them I just get disconnected. Can anyone advise a contactable email address and will SLC be willing to accept my plan to return the excess amount?
Original post by marylandcookie
I have asked this elsewhere but was just told to ring SLC, with no such luck.
My query:
I need some advice, i received CCG as part of my pgce student loan. However, during the academic year, I was facing exceptionally challenging personal circumstances, including family bereavements and going through difficult times with my family. And as you are aware, the PGCE program requires an intensive commitment to assignments, research, reading, and school placement lesson planning. Balancing these academic demands with my personal hardships, I regretfully did not pay closer attention to the payment requests made by the childminder. Moreover, it's important to note that the childminder had made attempts to return the overpayments, and while I was aware of this fact, I was unable to address the matter promptly due to the overwhelming academic workload and time constraints. Now that my course if finished, I would like to rectify this situation and plan to return the excess amount , however i cannot find an email address to send an email to and calling them I just get disconnected. Can anyone advise a contactable email address and will SLC be willing to accept my plan to return the excess amount?

Hi there, We do not have an email option available, we would advise that you contact the number provided when you received notification of the overpayment you have received. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending