The Student Room Group

2013 medicine offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've got an interview at Birmingham! I reckon the first offers from B'ham will be coming in end of Nov onwards, because their first interviews are mid-Nov. No other unis have sent anything yet, so don't panic!!!!
Original post by Tolstoy
Birmingham is very early, as they don't use UKCAT and go on GCSEs and AS levels mostly.

The universities I applied for don't invite until past mid November. :smile:

So does that mean Liverpool and Lancaster will be giving out early interview? (As in now?)
Reply 22
Original post by pantsontheground
So does that mean Liverpool and Lancaster will be giving out early interview? (As in now?)

lIVERPOOL HAVE ALREADY STARTED GIVING OUT INTERVIEWS BUT I BELIEVE THEY SELECT ON HOW EARLY YOU SENT OFF YOUR APPLICATION PROVIDED YOU MEET MIN. ACADEMIC SCREENING
Original post by dagooner
lIVERPOOL HAVE ALREADY STARTED GIVING OUT INTERVIEWS BUT I BELIEVE THEY SELECT ON HOW EARLY YOU SENT OFF YOUR APPLICATION PROVIDED YOU MEET MIN. ACADEMIC SCREENING

Not necessarily true; applicants on the Liverpool A100 have applied e.g 13th October :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by dagooner

No.
Reply 25
dont know where else to post this question but why isnt there a brighton and sussex medicine thread for 2013? lol or am i just being stupid?
Reply 26
Original post by Dixie
dont know where else to post this question but why isnt there a brighton and sussex medicine thread for 2013? lol or am i just being stupid?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2077498

:tongue:
Reply 27

haha thanks! my problem was that i was trying to find bright and sussex med school instead of just searching for BSMS haha...medicine here i come!
Reply 28
Original post by Dixie
haha thanks! my problem was that i was trying to find bright and sussex med school instead of just searching for BSMS haha...medicine here i come!

:confused:
Reply 29
Got my first offer yesterday from manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending