The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
lumpycustard
have a ukl prom king and queen and they can each have a prince and princess!!! aaaah im gettin into my fantasy dream land...

me be princess, i dont wanna be queen!!
Reply 61
kita

we can have a princess one just for Kita :smile:
Reply 62
The_Barman
we can have a princess one just for Kita :smile:

yaaaaayyyyy! princess kita :biggrin:
Reply 63
kita

hey who chose the entries for the sexiest male???
Reply 64
read up i answered ^^ :P
Gimp

:eek: I think people are forgetting i'm the current Queen and shall be reigning a few more centuries until Juwels regime takes effect. :tongue:
Reply 66
Gimp

oh right.....well where'd i go??? I was in it yesterday!!! :frown:
Reply 67
kita

lol some of u lot have the strangest imagination!
Reply 68
waiting2smile
:eek: I think people are forgetting i'm the current Queen and shall be reigning a few more centuries until Juwels regime takes effect. :tongue:

i thought you'd quit posting alee. now you're back. the confusion.
Gimp
i thought you'd quit posting alee. now you're back. the confusion.

I only came back to help a member on their psychology, after tommorow when i get my modular exam results back i'll never be seen again :frown:
Reply 70
piginapoke
There are blind people on this forum. I have 2 votes.

look at it this way. Loads of members weren't put up on the poll. Maybe u should feel happy that you are one of the luckey few nominated
kita
can i b ur princess sister? pleeeeease?
waiting2smile

hmm - how can i take this poll seriously when I (the sexiest male of all) am not included? :wink:
Reply 73
lumpycustard
can i b ur princess sister? pleeeeease?

dont u wanna be Queen lumpycustard??
Reply 74
Kurdt Morello
hmm - how can i take this poll seriously when I (the sexiest male of all) am not included? :wink:

I only know a couple of the guys on the list.....unfairly chosen lol!! :P
Reply 75
waiting2smile
I only came back to help a member on their psychology, after tommorow when i get my modular exam results back i'll never be seen again :frown:

aw thats not very fitting for royalty is it. you should get one of your butlers to sit the exams for you :smile:
Reply 76
The_Barman

boys, boys, just cos u havnt been nominated now, dont get all angryfied. hehehe u be all sexy (yes hi james if your reading this, youre most sexiest) love u lol
The_Barman

i thought tinykates would have better taste - seeing as i named her in my top three ... ah well :biggrin:
Gimp
aw thats not very fitting for royalty is it. you should get one of your butlers to sit the exams for you :smile:

she isnt royalty really - she just behaves like a princess :tongue:
Reply 79
kita
boys, boys, just cos u havnt been nominated now, dont get all angryfied. hehehe u be all sexy (yes hi james if your reading this, youre most sexiest) love u lol

Praise, Princess Kita.

Latest

Trending

Trending