The Student Room Group

Scare AngryJellyfish Halloween 2023

There are only two weeks left to go until Halloween! :jacko: That means it's time once again for the people of TSR to try and scare me, whether it be with a short story or poem, a single sentence, or maybe even one word or image!

Anything goes, so long as it's within the site's rules, and whoever does the best job will win a rep boost from one of the braver members of the Community Staff. :afraid:
Trump is now leading Biden in the polls and is looking like he might become president again 😱
Your long term family friend joins a MLM pyramid scheme :afraid:

Spoiler

(edited 6 months ago)

Spoiler

Original post by AngryJellyfish
There are only two weeks left to go until Halloween! :jacko: That means it's time once again for the people of TSR to try and scare me, whether it be with a short story or poem, a single sentence, or maybe even one word or image!

Anything goes, so long as it's within the site's rules, and whoever does the best job will win a rep boost from one of the braver members of the Community Staff. :afraid:

"New Quote in TSR Design Changes"
From Evil Homer
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

Ngl that would be kinda cool :colondollar:
Original post by Evil Homer
From Evil Homer

:rofl:
Original post by dinosaurchef
Trump is now leading Biden in the polls and is looking like he might become president again 😱

I'm sure it couldn't be worse than his first term, right? :erm:

Original post by Chronoscope
Your long term family friend joins a MLM pyramid scheme :afraid:

Spoiler

Yikes!

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

At least pentagons have corners!

Original post by Evil Homer
From Evil Homer

This one made me laugh :rofl:

BOO!!
Sorry for the wait! The winner this year is:

Original post by jisvngxstay
BOO!!

:It was the second exclamation mark that did it. :sadnod:

:congrats:
(edited 5 months ago)
Sorry for the wait! The winner this year is:

:It was the second exclamation mark that did it. sadnod:

:congrats:

Thank youuuu