Norwich University college of arts (NUCA) 2013 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesR_
Good luck with your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Original post by hiimrei
I believe till the end of August!

I did IELTS in 2007 and I really had to work hard to get an 6 ...

You can get an Australian speaker and you can't hear everything as in English...You need Canguro ears to hear all the numbers or details to fill in the answer sheet...

I will be glad to do it again just to get in :smile:
Reply 162
I am just finishing my gap year and going to NUA in september to do Film, I have left it a little late but am starting to look for housing/housemates etc if anyone can help it'd be mucho appreciated :-)
Also well done to everyone with offers etc!
Reply 163
I just accepted my offer at Norwich doing Graphic Design (Buzzing), Didn't realise people were getting there housing together already but better sooner than later I guess. just joined the facebook group from what i've read it looks like private accommodation is the way to go? - Mark

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I just have been rejected for the BA Illustration at NUA.

I have travel 3 days, by plain, bus, car just to have 5-10 min interview...(they were really in rush).

Norwich is very windy. I haven't seen very much of it :smile:

All the best for all of you may you fulfill your talents,
Miloš
Reply 165
I've received an unconditional offer for graphic design at nua and thought I'd see if anybody else on the forum is on the same course..also I was wondering if theres any parking for students at nua and how much does it cost?
Reply 166
Original post by benbiro
I've received an unconditional offer for graphic design at nua and thought I'd see if anybody else on the forum is on the same course..also I was wondering if theres any parking for students at nua and how much does it cost?

I've got a place for graphic design. But I'm in doubts whether to accept it. I'm really concerned about the student loan, not sure if it is worth it :/ Or I could escape without a degree.
Reply 167
Original post by benbiro

there isn't parking at the uni for students but there is a multi story car park just round the corner and i think it costs £5 per day to park there
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in applying for NUA Accommodation for your first year while you study with us you should be able to do this from next week at the latest. Information about what to do should be emailed to everyone who has us down as their firm choice with UCAS from Monday.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions about our accommodation and I'll try to help.
Reply 169
Hi there

Im Kimi, nice to meet you all...
I received my unconditional to do 3 years of Fashion BA(Hons) at NUA.
really nervous and excited at the same time... so hope i get to see some of you there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending