The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway Geography 2013

Scroll to see replies

Hi I'm Dan and I've put Royal Holloway as my firm for Physical Geography :smile: Applied for accommodation and put founders as my first choice!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by CiaraGrehan
Hey i have firmed BSC Geography! Im thinking of going for Founders as on every open day i have been too it has been highly recommended! Is it true that you have to remove all your things every holiday?

Firmed BSC Geography too! I have also put Founders as my first choice!
Original post by NWlottie
Firmed BSC Geography too! I have also put Founders as my first choice!

Ah there's a club of us now I formed bsc geography and chose founders as first choice!!! Are you both on the geography Facebook page??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Haven't been on here for ages! Gone with Williamson, Tuke an Butler first choice.
Reply 64
Hey guys! I changed my course to BSc Geography! :biggrin:
Original post by Mreyow
Hey guys! I changed my course to BSc Geography! :biggrin:

Awesome!! We will be course buddies hopefully then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by winningjojo
Awesome!! We will be course buddies hopefully then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :smile: I joined the Facebook group. September seems so far away :frown:
Hey guys! I've firmed BSC Geography! Put Williamson/tuke/butler as accom, anyone else doing the same?
Original post by Mistrykid
Hey guys! I've firmed BSC Geography! Put Williamson/tuke/butler as accom, anyone else doing the same?

So pleased I've found some more Bsc geography people!! I've gone for founders as first choice but Williamson as second :smile: are you on the geography Rhul Facebook page yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by winningjojo
So pleased I've found some more Bsc geography people!! I've gone for founders as first choice but Williamson as second :smile: are you on the geography Rhul Facebook page yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh awesome! I have yeaaaah, I'v joined the RH Applicants 2013 one and the Geography applicants one too!
Original post by Mistrykid
Ahh awesome! I have yeaaaah, I'v joined the RH Applicants 2013 one and the Geography applicants one too!

Excellent!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my place for physical geography and geology confirmed today!!! SO EXCITED :biggrin: Good Luck to everyone waiting for results in August!
Hey!

A (hopeful!) Bsc Geography student here! Thought that now that the crazy few months of college (and exams) are over I should probably actually start thinking ahead a bit more! :P ha ha All my friends know people going to their uni and I'm jealous!

Accommodation-wise I've applied for Runnymede first and Williamson, Tuke and Butler second! I've since changed my mind and hope that I get my second choice :P But either is going to be cool!

Terrified about results day.... really really hope I get ABB because I don't really have an insurance offer - my college made me put one but it's Sussex and that is actually AAB - Holloway was my lowest offer!

Anyway, just here to say hi! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by EternalFiend
Hey!

A (hopeful!) Bsc Geography student here! Thought that now that the crazy few months of college (and exams) are over I should probably actually start thinking ahead a bit more! :P ha ha All my friends know people going to their uni and I'm jealous!

Accommodation-wise I've applied for Runnymede first and Williamson, Tuke and Butler second! I've since changed my mind and hope that I get my second choice :P But either is going to be cool!

Terrified about results day.... really really hope I get ABB because I don't really have an insurance offer - my college made me put one but it's Sussex and that is actually AAB - Holloway was my lowest offer!

Anyway, just here to say hi! :biggrin:

Hi I've applied to do bsc geog too and similarly don't really have much of an insurance choice! Are you on the Facebook group? If not make sure to join there's a lot of us on there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing BA geography and staying in Butler??

Also can anyone tell me the link for the facebook page?

Thankyou!
Reply 75
Got my first choice of accommodation, in Butler! Just requested to join the fb page

Original post by elliecbicknell
Anyone doing BA geography and staying in Butler??

Also can anyone tell me the link for the facebook page?

Thankyou!

Search 'Royal Holloway Geography' and it should be the first one.
Reply 76
got my third choice, in butler but with a longer contract = much more to pay :frown:
Anyone got founders?

Posted from TSR Mobile
CALLING ALL GEOGRAPHERS!!!!!

I think more people should join the TSR Geography Society - so we all have an official place to discuss things!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1567156

:smile: :biggrin: :smile:
Original post by CR-19
Got my first choice of accommodation, in Butler! Just requested to join the fb page

Search 'Royal Holloway Geography' and it should be the first one.

Which room did you get? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending