The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by monica95
Just wondering, what did you get overall in chemistry and also did you resit the AS practical work? I'm wondering if it's worth resitting practical work and just resit F321 and F322 and try to get an A on them to get an A overall.
Thanks again :smile:

I got an A in Chemistry overall. I never did any resits on the practical work, even though I didn't get an A in the AS or A2 practicals- I got a B in both. If you got a B in the practical work, you should still be fine getting an A just by resitting F321 and F322. I was just terrible with the practicals loool :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4781
Original post by monica95
This has made me feel a lot better thank you! If you don't mind me asking, what did you get in those 4 exams originally and then what did you end up getting? I'm having to take 4 chem exams next summer too D;

In F321 I got 54, in F322 110, and F325 111. Then in the summer I got 74 in F321, 138 in F322, 74 in F324 and 129 in F325
Hi, I'm an A2 student now and I was just wondering if I'm able to get an A overall for my A'levels even if I got a B for my AS. I do not want to resit any exams, and I would be fine with my B...just curious.
So here's the stats:
f321:65 B
f322:103 C
f323 (practical):47 B
overall: 215 B
Original post by Samira95
Hi, I'm an A2 student now and I was just wondering if I'm able to get an A overall for my A'levels even if I got a B for my AS. I do not want to resit any exams, and I would be fine with my B...just curious.
So here's the stats:
f321:65 B
f322:103 C
f323 (practical):47 B
overall: 215 B

Retake f322

Its seems very simple after learning f324 and its easy ums
It there any links for OCR chem past paper.*PREVIOUS YEARS
Reply 4785
Original post by cyy12113
got my normal re-marks back today, stayed the same (132/150)

so disappointed with myself and it was a complete waste of £65 (no idea why my school charges £65 for normal and £75 for priority, along with £45 for a script, absolutely crazy)

kind of knew it anyway but didn't want to regret after the deadline for not requesting a re-mark, seems like a gamble to me

absolutely no intention of requesting for my script or to find out what I did wrong (i know it sounds bad but i'm not in the mood) and i don't want to know anyway. i was actually planning to request the original to pin up on my wall and let it torture me for a year LOL

decided that I don't want to be stuck in a failure forever (i know it's an A but i expected better, got about 95% in the mock)just let it pass and forget about it, should be better when retaking next year after learning F324
good luck :biggrin:

I'm hoping this is a joke
Do some people here know that the exam is over and results were out on the 15th of august?
can anyone send me a digital copy of the exam paper please ?
Got 1 off of an A on this :frown: was gutting.

Latest

Trending

Trending