The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thatitootoo
64/80 = 80%
72/80 = 90%
67/80 = 83.75% UMS :zomg:
Keine andere fragen, ich habe genug gehört!! :mad:

Translate please :tongue: French will suffice :colone:

Tbf, I wasn't even expecting an A! Teacher said I'd get a C ish... But we weren't taught like lessons... :redface: so I had to learn the notes and shiz
*Ich habe keine fragen mehr, denn ich bin ganz eifersüchtig
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Translate please :tongue: French will suffice :colone:

Tbf, I wasn't even expecting an A! Teacher said I'd get a C ish... But we weren't taught like lessons... :redface: so I had to learn the notes and shiz

une völlige traduction, würde je vous überhaupt nicht donner! :colone:
une völlige traduction, würde je vous überhaupt nicht donner! :colone:

Understood that :biggrin:
Reply 4024
64/80 = 80%
72/80 = 90%
67/80 = 83.75% UMS :zomg:
Keine andere fragen, ich habe genug gehört!! :mad:

That's not how UMS works. :wink: He got 83.75% raw marks. He most likely did not get 83.75% of the total UMS for the unit (not to imply that he will have got less than that, it could be either more or less).

Edit: Unless of course he's talking about the UMS, in which case he got 67/80 UMS. :s-smilie:

Edit 2: Damn he was.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ronove
That's not how UMS works. :wink: He got 83.75% raw marks. He most likely did not get 83.75% of the total UMS for the unit (not to imply that he will have got less than that, it could be either more or less).

Edit: Unless of course he's talking about the UMS, in which case he got 67/80 UMS. :s-smilie:

Yeah, my raw marks were 64/80 I think... :smile:
Original post by Ronove

Ich wusste es!

Additionally, if Fish ends up getting 0 marks on the summer paper, he would still have a grade e...aber das wird er natürlich nicht bekommen^^
Reply 4027
Ich wusste es!

Additionally, if Fish ends up getting 0 marks on the summer paper, he would still have a grade e...aber das wird er natürlich nicht bekommen^^

Is this the dodgy C3 or whatever I've heard mention of?
Ich wusste es!

I wouldn't :tongue: I need a few percent
Original post by Ronove

No :lol:

It's history, and that C3 wasn't dodgy :redface:
Reply 4029
I wouldn't :tongue: I need a few percent

No :lol:

It's history, and that C3 wasn't dodgy :redface:

Ohhhh, I thought he meant you'd get an E in the unit you got 0 marks on, hence my jump to the 'dodgy' Maths paper.

C3 was one of my best papers. :smile:
Original post by Ronove

Vielleicht würde das auch möglich sein, ich muss zugeben, dass ich nicht so viel über die Mathematik A-level weiss!
Ooh und ich möchte wissen, ob "Ich habe keine fragen mehr" richtig auf Deutsch ist?
The 2nd verb is not at the end there, but in Dutch people wouldn't say it any other way :redface:
vielleicht...."Ich habe nichts mehr, zu fragen" oder so etwas :tongue:

NEVAMIND!! After a few edits...I answerd my very own Frage...:tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ronove
Ohhhh, I thought he meant you'd get an E in the unit you got 0 marks on, hence my jump to the 'dodgy' Maths paper.

C3 was one of my best papers. :smile:

Oh right :lol::nah:

I liked C3!:biggrin:
Reply 4032
Everytime I read your posts, I find out that you know even more languages...than I thought you did anyway! :tongue:
Oh and you're fluent in Russian but you fear German cases!? :unimpressed:

Haha yeah :tongue: I guess it's because Russian comes naturally to me (despite the cases and pronunciation) while German seems pretty scary. Aside from my mum I know literally no one who speaks it, well, excluding in this thread :biggrin:

:lol: Danish makes me happy :wink:
That's the first time I've ever heard someone say that about Danish. :wink: Normally people say it sounds like you're playing the audio in rewind or like you're talking with potatoes in your mouth :giggle:

Original post by Ronove
Hvorfor fanden snakker du dansk? Er du dansker, eller bare syg i hovedet? :tongue:
Aha! Nej, jeg er Russisk (Is russiske the plural form? I'm getting so used to adding an exta -e- for being a girl in French that I'm getting confused?) men min mor er Dansk :tongue: Jeg taler ikke godt dansk men jeg kan sige "rødgrød med fløde" hehe :grin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lidia11
Haha yeah :tongue: I guess it's because Russian comes naturally to me (despite the cases and pronunciation) while German seems pretty scary. Aside from my mum I know literally no one who speaks it, well, excluding in this thread :biggrin:

That's the first time I've ever heard someone say that about Danish. :wink: Normally people say it sounds like you're playing the audio in rewind or like you're talking with potatoes in your mouth :giggle:

Aha! Nej, jeg er Russisk (Is russiske the plural form? I'm getting so used to adding an exta -e- for being a girl in French that I'm getting confused?) men min mor er Dansk :tongue: Jeg taler ikke godt dansk men jeg kan sige "rødgrød med fløde" hehe :grin:

My second language is Dutch...:wink:
& My first language is a small West African tongue btw :tongue:

"rødgrød med fløde"...luv it! xD
Reply 4034
My second language is Dutch...:wink:
& My first language is a small West African tongue btw :tongue:

"rødgrød med fløde"...luv it! xD

That's pretty cool, I'd love to speak a less spoken language. Does Danish count? :tongue:
Haha have you tried saying it? I don't think you'll love it then :wink:
I once watched a Danish tv show with Dutch subtitles, literally understand nothing of the Dutch, I can't believe they say it's the language closet to English! :shock:

Aah, I love that expression!
yeah, it's one of my favourites :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4035
Original post by Lidia11
That's pretty cool, I'd love to speak a less spoken language. Does Danish count? :tongue:
Haha have you tried saying it? I don't think you'll love it then :wink:
I once watched a Danish tv show with Dutch subtitles, literally understand nothing of the Dutch, I can't believe they say it's the language closet to English! :shock:

yeah, it's one of my favourites :smile:

Just to be very annoying, Frisian is probably closer than Dutch, and Scots (if you consider it a separate language) is even closer!
Reply 4036
Original post by Lidia11

I like Danish too? :tongue:

Du er russer. Din mor er dansker. Though plenty of people use dansk (or russisk). Plural would be russere/danskere. Hvor i Danmark kommer hun fra?
Reply 4037
Original post by Ronove
I like Danish too? :tongue:

Du er russer. Din mor er dansker. Though plenty of people use dansk (or russisk). Plural would be russere/danskere. Hvor i Danmark kommer hun fra?

Is there a difference between russer/russisk or is 'russer' more correct?

When I tried to get my friends to watch a Danish show, they said it was the strangest sounding language they've ever heard! But I love it hehe :tongue:

Aarhus :smile: Og dig?

Original post by Vionar
Just to be very annoying, Frisian is probably closer than Dutch, and Scots (if you consider it a separate language) is even closer!
Is Frisian spoken in Holland? :smile: I still didn't find Dutch to be close though!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4038
Original post by Lidia11
Is there a difference between russer/russisk or is 'russer' more correct?

When I tried to get my friends to watch a Danish show, they said it was the strangest sounding language they've ever heard! But I love it hehe :tongue:

Aarhus :smile: Og dig?

Russer is more correct as you say. I don't think anyone would find it weird if you said russisk though.

I'm from a town in the North West of England. :wink:

Men jeg bor i en lille by i Køge Bugt, i Region Hovedstaden.
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Ich habe das gleiche gedacht jedes Mal dass ich in Deutschland gewesen bin :biggrin: Ich liebe die Leute! Wo in Deutschland warst du? Und hast du die Sprache in der Schule oder selbst gelernt?

Ich war im Süden, im Schwarzwald. :smile: Es war so hübsch, ich möchte gern noch einmal wieder da zurückgehen. :smile: und in der Schule...ich hoffe, dass ich im August gute Noten bekommen werde... :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending