The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4700
Original post by Obiejess
I understand none :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understand the odd few symbols :smile:

It was hilarious when I was playing TF2, we went into a server with Chinese writing, and I was just sat there laughing because it said 'Chinese noodle store' on the front of all of the shops :lol:

Original post by Gilo98
So it seems, im know writing sentences about red apples.....

I've only just finished that bit!! :tongue:

Original post by Gilo98
Wow, that guy on the Italian thread just got ripped to ****

I know right :wink:
Original post by Gilo98
Wow, that guy on the Italian thread just got ripped to ****

:smug: I know
我工作! (☆_☆)
Reply 4703
Original post by constantmeowage
我工作! (☆_☆)

Knew what that meant as well :biggrin: What are you doing?
Original post by EmilyJayne14
Knew what that meant as well :biggrin: What are you doing?

Memrise characters :smile:

你工作吗?
Reply 4706
Memrise characters :smile:

你工作吗?

Awesome! That's where I learnt that, funnily enough :tongue:

我不工作! 我讲同我的朋友!
Reply 4707

I read about that, so cute :smile:
Nice to see so many people trying to speak Chinese ! Feel free to ask me anything, although I'm not fluent .. I know quite a few stuff about learning Chinese now.

我很想中国,也很想说汉语。。。但是,会说汉语的外国人很少 :frown:

Oh it sounds lovely :redface: Italian cities always look so picturesque and so interesting to explore :redface: Is there actually much crime there though, like mafias and stuff, or am I just relying too heavily on Hollywood to give me accurate descriptions of Italian cities nowadays? :redface:

Well yes, crime is pretty bad over there, but mainly in the rough areas. Otherwise, you just have to be smart : don't go home alone at night, don't show that you've got a fancy leather jacket/iPhone/jewelry, lock your front door ...
The mafia is really strong as well. They control everything. They're not violent unless you've got business with them and mess it up - which people usually avoid. But they're everywhere, they're super powerful.
There's a really good book about the Neapolitan mafia called Camorra if you're interested :smile:
Reply 4709
Original post by Bambirina
Nice to see so many people trying to speak Chinese ! Feel free to ask me anything, although I'm not fluent .. I know quite a few stuff about learning Chinese now.

我很想中国,也很想说汉语。。。但是,会说汉语的外国人很少 :frown:

中国是很好! 很多中国人不讲许多英语, or that's what it seemed like when I went to China! We did tend to go to some less-touristy places though :smile:
Awesome! That's where I learnt that, funnily enough :tongue:

我不工作! 我讲同我的朋友!

You're too good for me already </3

Well yes, crime is pretty bad over there, but mainly in the rough areas. Otherwise, you just have to be smart : don't go home alone at night, don't show that you've got a fancy leather jacket/iPhone/jewelry, lock your front door ...
The mafia is really strong as well. They control everything. They're not violent unless you've got business with them and mess it up - which people usually avoid. But they're everywhere, they're super powerful.
There's a really good book about the Neapolitan mafia called Camorra if you're interested :smile:

Perhaps I'll just make a short day trip then :wink: It still looks such a beautiful place to live though, so it's sad that such beauty is counteracted by scary people :frown:
:zomg:

I've learnt Chinese!

Beef, Cow, Noodles, Meat etc
中国是很好! 很多中国人不讲许多英语, or that's what it seemed like when I went to China! We did tend to go to some less-touristy places though :smile:

对,一般来说,中国人不会说英语。我觉得,这样的很好。在中国的时候,必须说汉语。
但是,很多上海人会说一口流利的英语。我跟上海人说汉语的时候,他们常常用英语回答。。。太麻烦了。

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4713
You're too good for me already </3

:s-smilie: I had to use Google Translate to acquire about half of that :wink:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:zomg:

I've learnt Chinese!

Beef, Cow, Noodles, Meat etc

Memrise?? :tongue:
:s-smilie: I had to use Google Translate to acquire about half of that :wink:

Memrise?? :tongue:

Yeah, constant :2

Doing Russian as well :biggrin:
Reply 4715
对,一般来说,中国人不会说英语。我觉得,这样的很好。在中国的时候,必须说汉语。
但是,很多上海人会说一口流利的英语。我跟上海人说汉语的时候,他们常常用英语回答。。。太麻烦了。

Posted from TSR Mobile

我同意. 你可以学习语言容易! Non ho notato che, ma ero in Shanghai per solo un giorno!
Reply 4716
Yeah, constant :2

Doing Russian as well :biggrin:

:tongue:

I think I found you, same username as your Duolingo one? :wink:
:tongue:

I think I found you, same username as your Duolingo one? :wink:

:yep:
我同意. 你可以学习语言容易! Non ho notato che, ma ero in Shanghai per solo un giorno!

I don't understand, which language would be easy for me to learn? Or are you talking about languages in general?

Sono stata a Shanghai un paio di volte (l'ultima volta era per capodanno.. È stato fantastico ! :biggrin: ) e mi arrabbiavo sempre con quelli che mi rispondevano in inglese :rolleyes: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4719
:yep:

:woo:

I don't understand, which language would be easy for me to learn? Or are you talking about languages in general?

Sono stata a Shanghai un paio di volte (l'ultima volta era per capodanno.. È stato fantastico ! :biggrin: ) e mi arrabbiavo sempre con quelli che mi rispondevano in inglese :rolleyes: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Languages in general :smile:

Posso immaginare! Tipico- quando si vuole parlare una lingua straniera, i altri parlano in inglese! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending