The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Octopus_Garden
je ne te comprends pas.

De rien..,je ne suis pas heureux... The ban was a mistake I think :redface:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
De rien..,je ne suis pas heureux... The ban was a mistake I think :redface:
:frown:

Mais tu t'es occupé pendant la semaine dernière ! In a productive fashion, probably!
:frown:

Mais tu t'es occupé pendant la semaine dernière ! In a productive fashion, probably!

Oh well, cba thinking about it :colonhash:
Oh well, cba thinking about it :colonhash:
Bonne nuit. Je suis fatiguée.

J'ai acheté ce DVD: http://www.amazon.de/Shred-Schlank-Tagen-Jillian-Michaels/dp/B004AO0HMI

J'ai mal aux jambes maintenant !

J'ai acheté ce DVD: http://www.amazon.de/Shred-Schlank-Tagen-Jillian-Michaels/dp/B004AO0HMI

Bonne nuit :smile: j'espère que tu aie un bonne... Sleep:tongue:
Reply 7025

I love Jillian Michaels. :tongue:

I also just discovered that the firm 'deal' discount code for a gym chain here that was arranged between my employer and said chain, and which my employer really wasn't sure was still active, still seems to work! I think I will be sorting out a gym membership very soon. Slight problem is that I will now be working about 30m from the entrance to said gym, so I'm not sure I want to go there; it might be weird as the members tend to come out and buy food/drinks at my place. Apparently the chain with a centre right by my own doorstep is a bit classier as well... but slightly more expensive/without discount arrangement... hmm...
Reply 7026
I'm back, hopefully the thread shall pick up again :biggrin:

Welcome back! :biggrin:
Original post by AquisM
Welcome back! :biggrin:

Merci! Comment est ton apprentissage du français?:tongue:

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Did you got those 10 A*s ya wanted??

'Cause the word on the street iz that ya now be doing da BTEC tang, homie :redface:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by thatitootoo
:hi: :hi: :hi:

Did you got those 10 A*s ya wanted??

'Cause the word on the street iz that ya now be doing da BTEC tang, homie :redface:

Nope! :frown:
Nope! :frown:

Das macht nichts aus! You still have a lot of A*s...:biggrin:
Was it the Welsh exam that screwed with your head?? :wink: Did you get the super grade in French though?
(edited 10 years ago)
Das macht nichts aus! You still have a lot of A*s...:biggrin:
Was it the Welsh exam that screwed with your head?? :wink: Did you get the super grade in French though?

RS, Business Studies and... Wait for it... Statistics!:mad:

A in Welsh, A* in French (only just, my exams weren't very good at all :colondollar:)

A in Welsh, A* in French (only just, my exams weren't very good at all :colondollar:)

Well on the plus side...you got A*s in the more important subjects! Ironic that it's the "soft subjects" which let you down....but you probably did less/no work for them??:tongue:

A in Welsh!!! :zomg: C'est très bon!(sp?) :grin:
Reply 7033

C'est bon, mais je n'ai pas beaucoup de temps libre depuis le début de l'année académique nouvelle, donc mon français a amélioré juste un peu. (does that make sense? :biggrin: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well on the plus side...you got A*s in the more important subjects! Ironic that it's the "soft subjects" which let you down....but you probably did less/no work for them??:tongue:

A in Welsh!!! :zomg: C'est très bon!(sp?) :grin:

I know! I was so annoyed :colonhash:

Merci :wink:
Original post by AquisM
C'est bon, mais je n'ai pas beaucoup de temps libre depuis le début de l'année académique nouvelle, donc mon français a amélioré juste un peu. (does that make sense? :biggrin: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just a bit? I don't think that's how you say it :colondollar: maybe it is!:biggrin:

Aah, Je commence l'école la semaine prochaine...

Octo! J'ai été offert un place à un école "private" ...
Reply 7035

Just a bit? I don't think that's how you say it :colondollar: maybe it is!:biggrin:

Hehe Dunno, any French speakers around to confirm?

Es-tu 'excited' à/de/pour (what do I use here? :s-smilie:) retourner à l'école?

Llongyfarchiadau! XD That's impressive, even when you stuck English down on your essay paper xD
Original post by Ronove
I love Jillian Michaels. :tongue:

I also just discovered that the firm 'deal' discount code for a gym chain here that was arranged between my employer and said chain, and which my employer really wasn't sure was still active, still seems to work! I think I will be sorting out a gym membership very soon. Slight problem is that I will now be working about 30m from the entrance to said gym, so I'm not sure I want to go there; it might be weird as the members tend to come out and buy food/drinks at my place. Apparently the chain with a centre right by my own doorstep is a bit classier as well... but slightly more expensive/without discount arrangement... hmm...

Es ist mir peinlich, während ich die erste Trainingseinheit mache. Als ich eine Achtzehnjährige war, war ich in Form!

Ich hätte es leicht gedacht. Es hätte mir Spaß gemacht!

Why did I let myself get so unfit? Why?!

Félicitations !

Aujourd'hui j'ai dépensé beaucoup d'argent sur des lunettes. :frown: £54.95
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by constantmeowage
Llongyfarchiadau! XD That's impressive, even when you stuck English down on your essay paper xD

:teehee: must have been my pluperfect :wink:

And 54? On glasses :tongue: I get reimbursement for uniform up to £300 I think

Original post by AquisM
Hehe Dunno, any French speakers around to confirm?

Es-tu 'excited' à/de/pour (what do I use here? :s-smilie:) retourner à l'école?

Not pour... I think à!
:teehee: must have been my pluperfect :wink:

And 54? On glasses :tongue: I get reimbursement for uniform up to £300 I think

Anti-reflective coating (even if you find a five pound set of frames, the change from the NHS voucher couldn't be used towards the coating) for £30, and I bought some prescription swimming goggles.

Unfortunately, anti-reflective coating isn't an optional extra for me. If I don't have that put on, I know from bitter experience that I am beset with new sight difficulties.

I live in dread of ever needing varifocals...
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending