The Student Room Group

Math Jokes

Ok i just got bored and i couldent find an existing thread with math jokes.:tongue:
Feel free to add your own. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRVwn6AY4pI
. the link shows my love for you <3
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Original post by pinda.college

What's the relevance of the pic?
Reply 3
Original post by IzzySaskia
This is from one of my maths teachers:
There are 10 types of people in this world-those who understand binary and those who don't.
Groan!

:wink:
Reply 4
A physicist, a biologist and a mathematician are sitting in a street café watching people entering and leaving the house on the other side of the street. First they see two people entering the house. Time passes. After a while they notice three people leaving the house. The physicist says, "The measurement wasn't accurate." The biologist says, "They must have reproduced." The mathematician says, "If one more person enters the house then it will be empty." I wiki
Original post by Future-doc

Spoiler

Hey baby, I wish you could be sin^2 and I could be cos^2, because then together we would be one :wink:
Reply 7
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/I-8-Sum-Pi-And-It-Was-Delicious-Funny-Math-Shirt-S-2XL-/00/s/Mjk4WDI3Mw==/$(KGrHqZHJBoE8+mdyC3PBPZn0qIf5g~~60_35.JPG
Reply 8

Spoiler

Reply 9
Math is a joke.
Original post by Future-doc

It's a meme...
Reply 11
Original post by Ndella
Math is a joke.

It is when you do it I imagine.
Reply 12
Original post by Noble.
It is when you do it I imagine.

It really is. I'm **** at maths, therefore I find it a joke. Just because I hate maths doesn't make my opinion wrong.
Reply 13
Original post by Ndella
It really is. I'm **** at maths, therefore I find it a joke. Just because I hate maths doesn't make my opinion wrong.

Your opinion is wrong because I'm guessing the most maths you've ever done is GCSE/A-Level maths. :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by Ndella
Honestly, you being **** at it does not make it the joke, its makes you the puppet and therefore the joke
Reply 15
I knew it wouldn't be long before someone starts defending a bunch of numbers. I did GCSE Maths and I found the experience excruciating - I'm overjoyed that I don't need to continue Math into A Level. I still find Math a joke though since it will not be useful to me nor will it have an influence on what I want to do when I'm older.
Original post by IzzySaskia
This is from one of my maths teachers:
There are 11 types of people in this world-those who understand binary and those who don't.
Groan!

That would be 10 types of people. You're obviously in the group of those who don't understand.
Reply 17
Original post by Ndella
I knew it wouldn't be long before someone starts defending a bunch of numbers. I did GCSE Maths and I found the experience excruciating - I'm overjoyed that I don't need to continue Math into A Level. I still find Math a joke though since it will not be useful to me nor will it have an influence on what I want to do when I'm older.
A bunch of numbers? so narrow minded. The A-level syallbus introduces you to actual applicable useful things (not that gcse didn't, but in a less open way) if your going to base maths of a GCSE or even be it an Alevel then your opinion is wrong. Differentiation, Trig Functions, Integration, Mechanics, Standard Deviation, Statistics all apply to real-life things (and more obviously but don't want to be here all day). If your doing some sciency, your bound to come across maths again
Reply 18
Original post by Robbie242
Honestly, you being **** at it does not make it the joke, its makes you the puppet and therefore the joke

I don't even know why I'm getting argued at about maths for god's sake. This thread is about maths, not about why maths is so important lol.

Quick Reply

Latest