The Student Room Group

BPTC Timetables - CoL, BPP, UWE

I have been offered places to study the BPTC at University of West of England, University of Law, Bloomsbury and BPP London.

I am thinking of commuting if I were to go to London but am trying to assess whether in the long run it would be cheaper to live in London than paying for travel expenses.

Does anyone know the rough timetable of either of these, in particular University of Law, Bloomsbury as this is the one I am thinking about going to more. If you knew rough times and days that would be an extra bonus or if anyone has been to these and could tell me their timetable that would also be a great help.

Thanks in advance!
Hi icm,

Great to hear you're thinking of studying your BPTC with us!

Our BPTC timetable requires students to attend all day during the first week of the course (Induction/Foundation week). On completion of this week, the timetable pattern moves to a four day structure, either 9.30am-1pm (morning) or 2pm-5.30pm (afternoon), with your non-teaching day depending on your class allocation. You will have the opportunity to express your preferred study pattern when you accept your place - including a request for preferred non-teaching day.

This morning or afternoon pattern will run from September to May. At this point, your timetable will change slightly, as the Option period will require you to attend all day for a two week period.

During the examination and assessments period you will be required to attend at different times. Information and dates for the assessments and Option period will be advised once you have started your course.

Hope this helps - and please let us know if you have any other queries :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by The University of Law
Hi icm,

Great to hear you're thinking of studying your BPTC with us!

Our BPTC timetable requires students to attend all day during the first week of the course (Induction/Foundation week). On completion of this week, the timetable pattern moves to a four day structure, either 9.30am-1pm (morning) or 2pm-5.30pm (afternoon), with your non-teaching day depending on your class allocation. You will have the opportunity to express your preferred study pattern when you accept your place - including a request for preferred non-teaching day.

This morning or afternoon pattern will run from September to May. At this point, your timetable will change slightly, as the Option period will require you to attend all day for a two week period.

During the examination and assessments period you will be required to attend at different times. Information and dates for the assessments and Option period will be advised once you have started your course.

Could you advise on the full-time LPC timetable as well? Thanks.
Hi AP1989,

Here's a link to further information on our LL.M LPC timetable - simply select your preferred study mode to access the information you need: http://www.law.ac.uk/Our-Courses/LPC/LPC-study-modes/

Full time or part time? And where are you living now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending